Sari la conținut
Forum Roportal
Shadowdancer

The 'Slimy Toad' Inn

Postări Recomandate

Angy remained surprised and felt like a smile was growing on her face.

"After all, this wasn't useless, now I can see what this horse is capable of."

Then she said :

"I'm glad that you accepted my invitation, stranger. I'm not sleepy at all."

She asked the innkeeper for two cups of hot tea. Then she took a seat at the table, waiting for the drinks.

This old, rusty inn started to become dear to her.

Editat de Asfaloth

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

The feline blinked. 'I knew that in the end we'd get here' she thought.

She sipped a bit from her cup, let the liquid enter her stomach and shivers cross her heart.

Then, banishing a rebel strand of her even forhead, she answered him in a calm, hushed voice:

"I'm an elf with feline attributes. I could say half elf, half feline."

Then she looked at the one who asked her this question and said:

"You're not a common creature either".

Editat de Asfaloth

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Fata-i cauta privirea. Simti un impuls , simti ca era legata de aceasta faptura intr-un fel anume.

Nu , nu era dragoste...ci simtea ca-l cunoaste de undeva, simtea ca l-ar mai fi vazut vreodata.

Isi intinse o mana , si-l mangaie delicat pe crestet.

Isi trase mana repede, socata de ceea ce facuse si in acelasi timp , si rusinata.

Mormai un mic "scuze" apoi sorbi din nou din ceai , ca si cum nimic nu s-ar fi intamplat.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Ronin was unsure whether to accept or not. He got along better on his own. However, with that kind of money, he could've disappeared forever. He decided to think it through until the morning. Looking around for the innkeeper, he went to him to ask for a room.

Editat de Asfaloth

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Ias was a cold nature. He worked with Death and in Death. This feelings were empty for him, ever since he was hurt in love few times. He watched with that imprecise look of his somewhere between the cup and the girl. No reaction to the caress or her apologies. This doesn't mean he rejected the girl... but he neither said something particular. He took another sip from the cup. It left him cold, anyway.

Editat de Asfaloth

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Desi de pe fata i se citea calmul absolut , Angy era manioasa pana la culme . "Cum ai putu sa fii asa de impulsiva,

cum de n-ai putut sa-ti controlezi sentimentele." Fata se simtea rusinata , si-ar fi dorit sa intre-n pamant de rusine ,

dar n-avea de gand s-arata asta , prefera sa-si termine ceaiul in liniste.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Rissa went up her room and slept well, to make up for the other lost night. In the morning, she was alone at the inn. Very fast, she undressed of all that she had on her and changed to wolf form. Packing the clothes and the sword by few moves, she took the package in her mouth and ran as fast as she could to go to the meeting place.

Ias did finish his cup of tea and said good night to the girl. "I'm not sleeping, I can't right now. But you should. It's a long road ahead. I'll see you tomorrow." This being said, the horse took his heavy stuff and spent the night wandering aimlessly in the blizzard. He left the inn early, for the meeting place.

Editat de Asfaloth

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Creează un cont sau autentifică-te pentru a adăuga comentariu

Trebuie să fi un membru pentru a putea lăsa un comentariu.

Creează un cont

Înregistrează-te pentru un nou cont în comunitatea nostră. Este simplu!

Înregistrează un nou cont

Autentificare

Ai deja un cont? Autentifică-te aici.

Autentifică-te acum