Sari la conținut
Forum Roportal
Mallorca

Being British / American

Evaluează acest topic

Postări Recomandate

americans relaxed hehe,i don`t think so.the stress is higher in us then in romania a poor country.regarding friendly ....they are very friendly ....sometimes only.cheap food and gasoline is their best friend.lol

This is your opinion, obviously. And it's based on your personal experiences.

In my opinion, Americans are truly friendly and quite relaxed. I don't think that the level of stress is higher here in the US than in Romania. It's harder to live there than here. Poor people buy cheap food here, middle class Californians are obsessed with healthy food and this is not inexpensive :P. In fact all these trends about nutrition, fitness, diets and so on come from California.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri
You are going to fill this topic in, not me :) What makes you british / american, what types of actions/gestures/expressions?

Drinking tea? Eating @ McDonalds (american)? Being extremely polite? Using nigga instead of coloured person? I want as many cliches as you can come up with!

so you can than later on pretend to be one ? :cheer:

Ive been to the USA twice, and they are some of the friendliest people I have ever met. :scare:

are they ? :)

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Yes.

Very shortly. :cheer:

never really had the time to visit, as I wished. :)

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Actually my sister lives there and so does one more parent of meself...I'd wish I have more time to spend more there.

I probably need a business trip to do so.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Ive been to the USA twice, and they are some of the friendliest people I have ever met. :cheer:

i thought the same thing 12 years ago ,but i changed my mind after some of them screwed my life[paralysed for the rest of my life].regarding justice in usa...i just had a trial [malpractice,coruption,discrimination].the verdict ....the victim[me]was quilty and the driver who caused the accident [drunk and without insurance],and the doctors which did not performed their duty [i arrived in the er not paralysed and i ended up a quadraplegic ],they are free and enjoy their life.

remember teo peter case.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Creează un cont sau autentifică-te pentru a adăuga comentariu

Trebuie să fi un membru pentru a putea lăsa un comentariu.

Creează un cont

Înregistrează-te pentru un nou cont în comunitatea nostră. Este simplu!

Înregistrează un nou cont

Autentificare

Ai deja un cont? Autentifică-te aici.

Autentifică-te acum