Sari la conținut
Forum Roportal
Mallorca

Being British / American

Evaluează acest topic

Postări Recomandate

Being british comes naturally for me :spiteful:

But with regards to going out at the weekend, young people in England go out at the weekend with the sole purpose of getting drunk. They say if they haven't they have had a crap night. I dont think that happens in the USA!

It's true about young people in England (I lived there too). Adults drink sometimes even during their lunch break, it's not something unusual. In the US, before 21 you can't buy alcohol and it's kind of weird. I can't imagine being 19 and not being able to drink a beer. But that's the law.

Can I ask you a question? For how long have you been in England?

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri
Well it is unusual to find an Englishman on here i guess!

So...English is your native language. True?

Do you speak/understand Romanian? How come did you end up here? Is one of your parents Romanian?

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
So...English is your native language. True?

Do you speak/understand Romanian? How come did you end up here? Is one of your parents Romanian?

Yes English is my first language :crazy: I only know about 20 words of Romanian including 'Buna' and 'Tzaca' :jester:

I ended up here through another forum member who is also a very good friend :yes:

The english are not very good at complaining generally. If we get bad food in a restaurant a lot of people generally will not complain. Us english dont like to cause a fuss :scare:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Yes English is my first language :crazy: I only know about 20 words of Romanian including 'Buna' and 'Tzaca' :jester:

I ended up here through another forum member who is also a very good friend :yes:

The english are not very good at complaining generally. If we get bad food in a restaurant a lot of people generally will not complain. Us english dont like to cause a fuss :scare:

English people are to polite and calm (I'm not talking about the hooligans). :P Can I ask you a personal question?

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Don't get mad, please! How come you make mistakes (OK...not often but anyway...) in English?

Which mistakes? :scare: I tend to type looking at the keyboard and not the screen, I usually click the post button before checking what i have written! Hence mistakes.

I assure you - i AM fluent in English! :jester:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Creează un cont sau autentifică-te pentru a adăuga comentariu

Trebuie să fi un membru pentru a putea lăsa un comentariu.

Creează un cont

Înregistrează-te pentru un nou cont în comunitatea nostră. Este simplu!

Înregistrează un nou cont

Autentificare

Ai deja un cont? Autentifică-te aici.

Autentifică-te acum