Sari la conținut
Forum Roportal
Mallorca

Being British / American

Evaluează acest topic

Postări Recomandate

i thought the same thing 12 years ago ,but i changed my mind after some of them screwed my life[paralysed for the rest of my life].regarding justice in usa...i just had a trial [malpractice,coruption,discrimination].the verdict ....the victim[me]was quilty and the driver who caused the accident [drunk and without insurance],and the doctors which did not performed their duty [i arrived in the er not paralysed and i ended up a quadraplegic ],they are free and enjoy their life.

remember teo peter case.

So after this...you conclude that all Americans are not frendly. Great deduction indeed!

Take care!

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri
So after this...you conclude that all Americans are not frendly. Great deduction indeed!

Take care!

i am not saying that all are not friendly ,every country in the world has good and bad people.

i love america ,i just hate the idiots who ruined my life.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
i am not saying that all are not friendly ,every country in the world has good and bad people.

i love america ,i just hate the idiots who ruined my life.

That is a completely different statement and I agree with you. It is truly sad. How is your emotional state, spirit? Are you OK?

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
wow..is this outlaw becoming a model citizen?

what dou you mean by this ? :) :scare:

:D, I'm not.

I am still expressing myself as usual. :)

And I becomed an outlaw not by choice but by conviction. Was that way or the spider way... :cheer:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

simply meant that you were pointing out an off topic.

being an american usualy includes thinking that everything american is better than anything else, or in some unfortunate cases thinking there is nothing outside the u.s. :cheer:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
That is a completely different statement and I agree with you. It is truly sad. How is your emotional state, spirit? Are you OK?

i am ok but is not easy to live having a spinal cord injury[excrutiating pain,spasms,urinary tract infections,bed sores etc]].

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
i am ok but is not easy to live having a spinal cord injury[excrutiating pain,spasms,urinary tract infections,bed sores etc]].

I'm sorry, I can only imagine your difficulties. Let's stop this conversation here, it's not related to the topic. We can continue in Romanian, on your topic. Stay focused and say a prayer once in a while, don't be sad :cheer:.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Being british comes naturally for me :spiteful:

But with regards to going out at the weekend, young people in England go out at the weekend with the sole purpose of getting drunk. They say if they haven't they have had a crap night. I dont think that happens in the USA!

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Creează un cont sau autentifică-te pentru a adăuga comentariu

Trebuie să fi un membru pentru a putea lăsa un comentariu.

Creează un cont

Înregistrează-te pentru un nou cont în comunitatea nostră. Este simplu!

Înregistrează un nou cont

Autentificare

Ai deja un cont? Autentifică-te aici.

Autentifică-te acum