Sari la conținut
Forum Roportal

Postări Recomandate

Yes, but only when they will stop fraudating the elections and when people will stop fallin' for the same scam once every 4 years...

Will the teleportation be used for personal purposes in the next 50 years ?

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

It's too early in the "next 50 years" so I'll say it's false..

Does it really matter that even Bulgarians are better than we are? :lol2:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

There are so many countries that are better than us ( from all the points of view, except intelligence ) right now that no one cares if Bulgarians kicks our a$$es. ( So it doesn't really matter )

Here's a quote from an article I've seen 5 mins ago:

Romania este mai vulnerabila la socurile emergente decat Kenya, Republica Moldova si Estonia.

In conclusion, Romania seems to be a bungee jumpin' fan - I mean, FREE FALL :spiteful:

Let's move from the political issues to something more funny ;)

Is God able to create a rock that is sooo huge and heavy that even himself would be unable to lift it ? This seems to be a paradox since God is considered omnipotent.Let's see what u answer ;)

Editat de N1CKH0LAS

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

For me ( as an individual ) it's not that important.For peoples, history it's definitely very important - we can make a general idea about them and, sometimes,we can even predict some future events by knowing certain things from the past.

The problem with the history is that it have been written by humans who had interests, feelings and they may have been influenced by others while writing the history so what we know now it's definitelly not 100% accurate.

Do you think that aliens will pay us a visit ( i mean civilizations contact, made public ) in the next 20 years ?

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

I don't think they would like to meet a civilisation so vicious like we are. :good:

So it's false.

Is it allowed to eat seafood for priests?

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

As long as they respect the Decalogue, I think they can do anything and that includes eating seafood .If that's not allowed they can also try and sneak somewhere so God can't see'em, then start to eat seafood. :jester:

* Important notice - Seafood must not be smuggled or stolen cuz in that case they break Commandment eight

Do jellyfishes ever feel sad ? :doh:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Creează un cont sau autentifică-te pentru a adăuga comentariu

Trebuie să fi un membru pentru a putea lăsa un comentariu.

Creează un cont

Înregistrează-te pentru un nou cont în comunitatea nostră. Este simplu!

Înregistrează un nou cont

Autentificare

Ai deja un cont? Autentifică-te aici.

Autentifică-te acum