Sari la conținut
Forum Roportal

Evaluează acest topic

Postări Recomandate

Nice!

And there i was thinkink your name was Dani :P

off:

NAISSSSSSSS?

it is not for you rogeroo this ...i know you will not understand this ...is from a romanian advertising...thank you!

on...if you must choose another nick, which one will be??

Editat de vesperala

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

Ana is obviously my real name...just that i added another n,to make it different. Condor is a nick,long story...but the main ideea is that it comes form somebody's real name i used to care for looong time ago :roll: Now that person doesn't exist in my life anymore,but his nick will always bring me back good memories. So yeah...that's my name :friends: !

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Mine's from the Inheritance trilogy by Christopher Paolini. A.k.a. Eragon, though that is only the title of the first volume. Oh, please, don't watch the movie. I've seen stills from it - crap! If you really must, then read the books (Eragon and Eldest). Nothing spectacular in them, a bit of Lord of the Rings mixed with a bit of Star Wars, some myths, common fantasy themes and voila the book. Still it's fun to read and well written, considering the author is (or was) a teenager :friends:

Anyway... Shur'tugal is Elvish (actually not really Elvish, but you don't want me to go on talking about the Ancient Language, do you? :roll: ) for Dragon Rider, which also used to be my preferential title. Dragon Riders were sort of an order (like the Jedi ;) ), in charge with maintaining peace and order in the kingdom of Alagaesia, where everything takes place and.... ah, shoosh! go read the damn book ;)

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

My middle name is Elena, which in French would be Helene, though I don't know why I'm used to pronounce it as in English. :jester: anyway...23 stands for my age. no mystery about my username :P

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Mine..err... I guess Rog already explained it. I got this nickname years before, I was 14 when I got it. I made a bet with a friend that I'll make myself a cute yahoo id and there I saw, on the internet a picture with chocolate. So, I thought of heidy. Since then, everyone else started to call me heidy. Even my brother calls me heidy.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Creează un cont sau autentifică-te pentru a adăuga comentariu

Trebuie să fi un membru pentru a putea lăsa un comentariu.

Creează un cont

Înregistrează-te pentru un nou cont în comunitatea nostră. Este simplu!

Înregistrează un nou cont

Autentificare

Ai deja un cont? Autentifică-te aici.

Autentifică-te acum