Sari la conținut
Forum Roportal
Anonymus Kline

Your opinion of romanians

Evaluează acest topic

Postări Recomandate

Who is sick of his nation, is sick of his family, also. But, maybe you're not romanian.

Yeah maybe...I gues you'll never know...oh well... :crazy:

Ps: Don't take a phrase out of context and give it whichever interpretation suit you. That's low.Read what I wrote.The whole thing.

Editat de Naeema

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri
Mister,if you had paid attention you wouldn't have missed the fact that that it was not me who brought into discussion a country which has nothing to do with this topic.Do you really think that I will stand by and say nothing when a countryman of yours says derogatory things about another nation while being revolted that somebody else is offending his? A bit hypocritical on his part I would say.

And we are not talking about religion here,i never mentioned anything about religion,unlike you who had to bring religion into the subject. :crazy: Are you obsessed with chasing me all over the forum,never missing an opportunity to spit in my face the fact I'm religious. Mind your own business dude.God knows you busted my chops enough in the past with this subject.What a F nuisance you are,seriously.

Dude lady - the facts are clear - this comment was made in 2007 !!! -and by someone who no longer attends this forum - further more, as far as you told us so far you are not Iranian - so what is this sudden urge of "defencing" them anything other than a disguised religious thing which honestly WE DO NOT NEED HERE ?

We do not have a religious fight with anybody ! - YOU DO

That is the difference - you are here on a mission - to propagate anything religious anywhere - on any topic where you get a chance !

Apparently somehow someone purchased some romanian ingredient to mix the coktail into

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Stop acting like kids. Nobody knows the absolute truth. Everyone is entitled to an opinion and you don't have to agree.

I'm sick and tired of hearing and reading about romanians so revolted and inflamed if anybody in this whole wide world dare say something bad or unflattering about them as a nation or as a culture,mean while a lot of them look down upon,gossip about and despise other nationalities to whom they thing they are superior.
Who is sick of his nation, is sick of his family, also. But, maybe you're not romanian.

You should have read the whole sentence. Let's not be hypocrits.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Dude lady - the facts are clear - this comment was made in 2007 !!! -and by someone who no longer attends this forum - further more, as far as you told us so far you are not Iranian - so what is this sudden urge of "defencing" them anything other than a disguised religious thing which honestly WE DO NOT NEED HERE ?

We do not have a religious fight with anybody ! - YOU DO

That is the difference - you are here on a mission - to propagate anything religious anywhere - on any topic where you get a chance !

Gizas murphy are you ok man? Are a few screws loose up in there? Who the hell is talking about religion here and why do you insist of making a discussion about it?

For your information,I would have said something in defence of any other nationality, so iranians have nothing to do with it.They are not special or better or worse than anybody else.Just people.

Obviously you have no clue about my person.If you had you would have known that one of the things I can not stand is when somebody is badmouthing another nation,thinking theirs is better.

You should be bitching to your co-nationals on this forum on the christian topics.There you'll see preaching and advertisements for orthodoxy.As far as I'm concerned all I ever did on this forum is defend my belief against attacks from individuals like you.I never preached and never promoted my religion,unlike your orthodox colleagues.I'm not interested in preaching religion to anybody and if i'm not mistaken I already told you that some time ago.So STFU.

Editat de Naeema

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Gizas murphy are you ok man? Are a few screws loose up in there? Who the F is talking about religion here and why do you insist of making a discussion about it?

For your information,I would have said something in defence of any other nationality, so iranians have nothing to do with it.They are not special or better or worse than anybody else.Just people.

Obviously you have no clue about my person.If you had you would have known that one of the things I can not stand is when somebody is badmouthing another nation,thinking theirs is better.

You should be bitching to your co-nationals on this forum on the christian topics.There you'll see preaching and advertisements for orthodoxy.As far as I'm concerned all I ever did on this forum is defend my belief against attacks from individuals like you.I never preached and never promoted my religion,unlike your orthodox colleagues.I'm not interested in preaching religion to anybody and if i'm not mistaken I already told you that some time ago.So STFU.

Than dig deeper - maybe there is some unfortunate offense against the maltese made in 1995 ? :crazy:

Why not look for s**t where there is none ? ( until you show ! )

If you had something usefull to say, you had plenty of time to say it when the author was around !

Otherwise it is clear that this was just a provocation

Another one from you - nothing new

You are full of venom and hate - nicely masked under a lot of makeup and glitz

P.S. I have nothing in common with any of the zealots - irrespective of their creed

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Dude I can see now that you have a bone to pick with me. That surprises me, since as far as I'm concerned the only "offense" that I'm guilty of (in your eyes) is that i am a religious person (moderately I say).You made that clear to me in our few and unfortunate messenger conversations which I deeply regret now. What a waste of my time and benevolence to even pay attention to someone like you.My bad,lesson learned.

The fact that you venture to offer such idiotic characterizations at my address,without knowing me,proves that you found in me a perfect target to unleash upon your contempt for religious people.Every single time when you answer one my posts,you MUST bring into discussion my religion and if not that,then part of my ethnicity. It is obvious to me that you took your ravings to a personal level and I can only say that I'm flabbergasted and feel sorry for you.

If you had something usefull to say, you had plenty of time to say it when the author was around !

Naeema

Member No.: 152,743

Doh...:crazy:

Editat de Naeema

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Otherwise it is clear that this was just a provocation

Another one from you - nothing new

You are taking this too far, Saha.

Look at naeema's profile: "Conectat: 7-May 08".

Oh, and for both: STOP THIS!

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
You are taking this too far, Saha.

Look at naeema's profile: "Conectat: 7-May 08".

Oh, and for both: STOP THIS!

Last comment posted by Mr Kline :

Anonymus Kline

Gaseste mesajele membrului : Trimis la data de: Aug 21 2008, 09:58 PM

....therefore 3 months and a half of "possible interaction"

Would you not call that enough time ?

:P

Night, the real question when someone is artificially resuscitate an unfortunate remark made YEARS BACK and starts commenting agressively is : Why ? Why provoking ?

And I cannot believe for a second that she would have done it in the same way if the remark was addressed to the zulus

This is the end of the argument as far as I can say

And now I will take a break to enjoy a nice-large-beautifully tasting Iraqi Doner Kebab

:crazy:

Editat de Saharian

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Gaseste mesajele membrului : Trimis la data de: Aug 21 2008, 09:58 PM

....therefore 3 months and a half of "possible interaction"

Would you not call that enough time ?

:P

I just stumbled upon this topic today if you must know. Stop your wondering and take it for a fact. If your believe that I would not miss an occasion to provoke and comment,was true then trust me I would have responded long ago. So now you know.

Night, the real question when someone is artificially resuscitate an unfortunate remark made YEARS BACK and starts commenting agressively is : Why ? Why provoking ?

It's not my problem that you see a provocation in any and all of my posts. It's your problem deal with it,but stop bitching at me. I have opinions that I'm entitled to,and I'm not aware of any temporal statute of limitation concerning replies on this forum.

And I cannot believe for a second that she would have done it in the same way if the remark was addressed to the zulus

How wrong you are.And as usuual when people don't know something they go right ahead and make assumptions.

And now I will take a break to enjoy a nice-large-beautifully tasting Iraqi Doner Kebab

Like I said before your subtleties never cease to amaze me. :crazy:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Creează un cont sau autentifică-te pentru a adăuga comentariu

Trebuie să fi un membru pentru a putea lăsa un comentariu.

Creează un cont

Înregistrează-te pentru un nou cont în comunitatea nostră. Este simplu!

Înregistrează un nou cont

Autentificare

Ai deja un cont? Autentifică-te aici.

Autentifică-te acum