Sari la conținut
Forum Roportal
Anonymus Kline

Your opinion of romanians

Evaluează acest topic

Postări Recomandate

:cheer:

Did I expect any more from you? Of course not.

I just f*ckin told you I don't usually agree with those neo-nazi characters, I have no far-right inclinations, and I do believe most of them hate others for the sake of it.

However... I do think their point of view is a healthy one this time :cry: .

Needless to say I would never keep such company, as they are also extremely racist, anti-Semitc, anti-Hungarian etc etc.

I don't agree with that and I never will.

Their stand on sexual deviants, however, is a good one and the protest and slogans were at least very funny :doh: .

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri
Did I expect any more from you? Of course not.

Don't you mean to say 'did I expect any LESS of/from you?'...just an observation ! :cheer:

Still, even the fact that you agree with part of the views of a neo-nazi NGO, should make you think again...

But, I admit...I also agree with their and the extreme Right's views on the Islamic primitives !

To each his own I guess... :cry:

Editat de Marawder

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

"More" as in more logic, more attention when reading my post etc. In terms of thinking, "more" is a positive cuantification.

Well then, I'm just as neo-nazi as you are.

Editat de Finnian

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
"More" as in more logic, more attention when reading my post etc. In terms of thinking, "more" is a positive cuantification.

Well then, I'm just as neo-nazi as you are.

Nazi is not the correct term...most Nazis were pro-Islamic and they were also gnostic, even if Hitler considered himself empowered by God !

Me, I'm Islamophobic (and proud of it), you're homophobic (and probably proud of it as well)... :roll:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

I don't care for that term, to be honest, as it suggests a fear of such people.

Anyway...I've been warned to keep my opinions on sexual deviants to a minimum so I'll do just that.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Creează un cont sau autentifică-te pentru a adăuga comentariu

Trebuie să fi un membru pentru a putea lăsa un comentariu.

Creează un cont

Înregistrează-te pentru un nou cont în comunitatea nostră. Este simplu!

Înregistrează un nou cont

Autentificare

Ai deja un cont? Autentifică-te aici.

Autentifică-te acum