Sari la conținut
Forum Roportal
Stranic

A few thoughts of recent times

Postări Recomandate

Acest text este parte din corespondenta cu persoane care nu cunosc limba romana. De asemenea, am considerat ca majoritatea covarsitoare dintre voi cunoaste limba engleza asa ca o traducere nu este necesara.

Dear friends,

In the latest time I have been quiet but this does not mean that nothing happened. I decided to make the most of my time spent in Brasov due to work and go around to interesting places on an area of 60km. These places are related with Bucegi Mountains, The Dacs, my person and other energies.

In these trips I have discovered extraordinary places of deep calm and relaxation, of clear and pure energy and battle zones between good and negative energies. Some places did not allow me to find them from the beginning but the trip was worth it because I became familiar with the surroundings. Other places I reached with ease.

My search for knowledge and understanding lead me to the National Museum of History in Brasov and to the National Museum of Geology in Bucharest. In these places I found wonderful crystals and locations of the unearthed Dac dwellings and sanctuaries.

In one of the <<in between times>> I realized something that I would like to share.

This world, this universe is a universe characterized profoundly by possibilities. Possibility is life, evolution... divine, chi, yin and yang, positive and negative... Each manifestation is embedded with possibilities in relation with everything else, manifested or not. Thus we can draw the conclusion that everything exists only in relation with something else. When relations are ended, existence is ended. Possibilities cannot vanquish they can only diminish until we reach the singularity, the quantum, the seed or the uncreated or once-created... our universe in a moment of stillness, maybe o pause... a moment to take a breath between two states, the imaginary center of a sphere.

This being considered I believe it would help to consider the things and people around us as a synchronicity of possibilities. Each word, action, thought, feeling has its possibility, its potentiality. We are explorer sailors on the Sea of Potentiality. We are born on the quest to find ourselves, the others... THE ONE. This voyage enriches us up to the moment when we have the huge number of possibilities, of potentialities... the moment when we are a new Universe. Everything from the singularity to the Universe is a quest of meaningfulness. There is no end... there is only light.

The present schools of thought teach us about linearity and because of this, things are more difficult to understand. This evolution is like the number of PI. It defines the length of the circle which in turn

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

Interesant...

Astept cu nerabdare sa ma reincarc energetic in muntii Bucegi.

Am sa revin cu impresii...

;)

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Pentru cei interesati, partea a 2-a:

Hello again,

Continuing the thoughts regarding the world of possibilities I would like to extend the discussion by integrating FEAR and HOPE into it.

Fear

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Vizitator
Acest topic este acum închis pentru alte răspunsuri.