Sari la conținut
Forum Roportal
deleted

Who's met who?

Evaluează acest topic

Postări Recomandate

Let's see ... met Ligius and Monica_b and Herr Spiegelmann, DSPawn and ... ummh ... Vllad was the last one?

same here...instead of Helene i met daemon.

i chat on messenger with Amarena, Fluturel (which might be translated "little butterfly", but ...), Tristan, Artemis Diana and Sheeda.

i would like to meet all of them, or maybe not quite all of them. :stars:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri
The only two people here (that i know of) who are in England are ClassicAlina and AnnaCondor so maybe will get to meet them first. Anna is the closest about 2/3 hours away i think and Alina is at least a 6 hour drive away!! Am not sure my car would make it that far!

I didnt know ClassicAlina is in U.K. :airkiss: ...wow....we must get together this summer,maybe meet up in London for the day,or something :crazy:

i never met any of the roportal mebers ,as i only got on it when i was already here,so.who know,maybe when ill get back home :cry: ....one day

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
and was daemon anything like you expected him to be?

no :crazy: here on roportal he is very talkative, but when i met him he was very silent. i saw a picture of him before so i had an idea about his looks. :cry: they are all ok and i would love to meet them again together with all the roportal family. and with you of course. :airkiss:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

nobody maybe in future :focus:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Creează un cont sau autentifică-te pentru a adăuga comentariu

Trebuie să fi un membru pentru a putea lăsa un comentariu.

Creează un cont

Înregistrează-te pentru un nou cont în comunitatea nostră. Este simplu!

Înregistrează un nou cont

Autentificare

Ai deja un cont? Autentifică-te aici.

Autentifică-te acum