Sari la conținut
Forum Roportal
Shadowdancer

The 'Slimy Toad' Inn

Postări Recomandate

The girl turned her head around. She heard a slow cough: it was the elf who had captured her attention from the beginning. She watched him carefully, trying to catch his eyes.

Editat de Asfaloth

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

Getting bored with looking out of the window, Ronin thought of approaching the "cat". He went directly towards her and he could see her blue eyes shining. He did not know whether that was a bad sign. "Hello, I am Ronin... I know that my presence bothers you, but I wanted to offer you this Darnus fur. You might find it useful." He sat the fur on a chair next to her, then returned to his place.

Editat de Asfaloth

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Angy blinked. Who was this stranger, and what did he want from her? She felt full with indignation, she prefered to remain alone, she was already feeling awful for that mew. 'Why me, I who's supposed to retain control in every situation?' She took the fur though, saying with half of her mouth a cold an distant "thanks".

Editat de Asfaloth

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Rissa admired the Barbarian. A big ? was in her mind. 'What am I going to do now...' she thought. The aspect of the man was pleasing. 'Mithril... well, it might just be something of him'. The meow made her look to a feline-like girl. 'If not I, he'll go to her... better I, maybe...'

'Rissa...' she presented herself to the Barbarian, smiling in her special way and toasting to him with the glass.

Editat de Asfaloth

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Rissa heard, but she wouldn't believe. The smile fadded away. 'Maybe he isn't such a big deal'. Or maybe it was the cat.

Ias was out of the atmosphere. 'Everybody looks, nobody finds... in here' were his last thoughts.

Editat de Asfaloth

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

The young girl felt pressure in the air, and if she had been a real cat, her fur would've rumpled on her back. She felt the inviting smell of adventure, adventure for which she had been waiting for a long time. She left the stove, holding tight the piece of fur in her hands. Her steps were leading her next to the good looking lady who seemed to allure the masculine attention which was surrounding her. She gazed at her with a strange look, as though she was searching for her deepest feelings. But all this only took her a couple of seconds. She looked again at the elf, who was preparing to say something.

Editat de Asfaloth

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Being lost in thought, Ronin hadn't heard the cough but seeing that everyone had turned their eyes towards the elf, he raised his glance and reached for his dagger.

Editat de Asfaloth

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Thorn circled his glance around the room and counted in silence. Almost all. No point in waiting for the clumsy gnome.

"Welcome to this meeting... (he made a short pause). Myeah, you probably didn't want to meet anyone. And yet, I'd say it's not a coincidence that seven such different strangers should meet on a crossroad at the winter solstice. Yes, seven. We are waiting for one more. Each has come here for personal reasons and yet our goal is but one... the place where each can fulfil his or her heart's desire."

Again, he looked around the room. Only the cracking of the fire could be heard, and the dry rustling of the bookpages that the black horse (what was he?) could be heard. However, he was convinced that even the horse was listening.

"I say all this because I am sure that each and every one of you would like to be among those who, after centuries, first set eyes on the treasures of the Mage-King Kayffa in the Vanished City."

Editat de Asfaloth

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

"I heard a few rumors about this treasure, it's guarded by some incredibly strong curses and very dangerous creatures. But you caught my attention, I must admit... continue please" - she said in a calm voice.

Editat de Asfaloth

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Creează un cont sau autentifică-te pentru a adăuga comentariu

Trebuie să fi un membru pentru a putea lăsa un comentariu.

Creează un cont

Înregistrează-te pentru un nou cont în comunitatea nostră. Este simplu!

Înregistrează un nou cont

Autentificare

Ai deja un cont? Autentifică-te aici.

Autentifică-te acum