Sari la conținut
Forum Roportal
deleted

Moments in history

Evaluează acest topic

Postări Recomandate

i'd like to travel back in time, and to be maid marian (you know which one.. robin hood.. :lol: )... i love england :scare:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

i don't think i could ever make up my mind... and i think none of it is quite as we imagine :D

i don't even know the present well - the present in another city in my country, in the country next to me, let alone in completely different civilization - from japan to the bushmen in africa. i'd really have a hard time choosing and i don't think i'd stand more than maybe a couple of hours without wriggling my nose :roll:

and then again... the past i would like to witness maybe and that i hold dear... is not the real past of a real place. ;)

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Well, probably medievel times, see the old polish republic, the Battle of Rovine, Calugareni, and a lot of other things. Also in 1453 to The Fall of Constantinopol. There are so many things to see...

The Chmielnicki Uprising would also be a nice thing to see. The Battle of Tannenberg (also known as the Battle of Grunwald) would be very nice to see, and maybe also participate. One man won`t change history, but it might be fun and deadly, if I`m locky.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
i doubt slaughter under any form is "nice to see"... :D

There is a big difference between a battle and slaughter...

Did you know that it was unhonorable to atack someone from the back, to kill a sick person, and to kill prisoners? Other things were also not permitted. I don`t want to see innocent people get killed, I want to see the historic events, and the bravery of the older generations.

If I wanted inocent people killed, I would have said "the devastation of Rome by the army of Carol Quintus in 1527"

Or other stuff.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
There is a big difference between a battle and slaughter...

just in the value we give to that particular death. death it is nevertheless and of people who couldn't care less about the reason, mostly. but that's just a personal point of view of mine :P and we're also off topic :doh:

i do understand however that you have a strong interest and history and would like to witness stuff from that point of view. and i appreciate people with such interests :beee:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

I'd like to travel back in the very ancient times ...in Egypt ..to be Pharaoh Lupin-kh-amon The First ! costumed-smiley-023.gif

Editat de lupini

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

It would also be really cool to go back in time and meet famous people before they got famous. See what they were really like before they were in the public eye!

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Creează un cont sau autentifică-te pentru a adăuga comentariu

Trebuie să fi un membru pentru a putea lăsa un comentariu.

Creează un cont

Înregistrează-te pentru un nou cont în comunitatea nostră. Este simplu!

Înregistrează un nou cont

Autentificare

Ai deja un cont? Autentifică-te aici.

Autentifică-te acum