Sari la conținut
Forum Roportal
deleted

Moments in history

Evaluează acest topic

Postări Recomandate

If you had a time machine and could go back and visit famous/important events in history, which ones would you go to and why?

The other night I was wanting to go back in time to go and watch a concert... Ziggy Stardust in the 70's to be precise!! I'd also like to go back to the Roman era just to see what it was like back then too. would certainly be interesting if nothing else :stars:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

I would like to go back to see how the piramides (Egypt) were built, then to see Jesus, then Michelangelo Buonarroti, then an Indian saint and in the end to see my parents when they were 25 years old. But to be honest with you...I would like to see the future. :mda:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
I forgot about those pyramids!! I want to see how they were built too... I'll join you for that excursion 8)

Ok. :roll:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Like many others out there,I would love to go back in the times of the ancient egyptians,especially Ramses II.That was the time of the Great Exodus,when Moses took the slaves out of Egypt.Imagine being there and seeing all those miracles?

PS: And since I love science-fiction,I wouldn't mind traveling about a thousand years into the future as well.

Editat de Noor-al-Haya

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

I would like to return in the 19th century...I think life was so beautiful then...people had respect for others...and so on...

But I would also like to see the answers about the misteries in the world, and returning in time would give me these answers.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

I'd like to go back to Jane Austen's era... learn how to dance and be a proper lady(like brits say it :cry: ), leran to ride a horse, and commune more with the nature.

Alsi,i'd like to go back in time and meet Jesus ! :blink:

...and,i'll think about it and tell you the rest, 'cos there's more ;)

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

I wouldn't like to go anywhere in time : either in the past because I know how it was , nor in the future , because I don't know how it's gonna be !

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Creează un cont sau autentifică-te pentru a adăuga comentariu

Trebuie să fi un membru pentru a putea lăsa un comentariu.

Creează un cont

Înregistrează-te pentru un nou cont în comunitatea nostră. Este simplu!

Înregistrează un nou cont

Autentificare

Ai deja un cont? Autentifică-te aici.

Autentifică-te acum