Sari la conținut
Forum Roportal
deleted

Who's met who?

Evaluează acest topic

Postări Recomandate

I was wondering who has met who from the forum. I know sera has met many people and am guessing shur has met people too.

I hope to meet all lof you one day and i promise I will come and visit you all in Romania one day. Am just not sure which year yet :spiteful:

The only two people here (that i know of) who are in England are ClassicAlina and AnnaCondor so maybe will get to meet them first. Anna is the closest about 2/3 hours away i think and Alina is at least a 6 hour drive away!! Am not sure my car would make it that far!

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri
I know sera has met many people and am guessing shur has met people too.

Actually, Shur hasn't. :spiteful:

Let's see. I know the guys from the staff, obviously, Bogdan (roportal) and Lavinia and I've also met [tahionic], [DSpawn] and [Vlllad]. I know [elfu_piticotu], but she doesn't really count as meeting people from the forum :P since I've known her before.

Actually, there are only two persons on the forum who meet the description, come to think of it. I am not a fan of meetings. It's just the way I am. I don't like gatherings of people (no, I don't even like parties much; I'm the observer type at parties, really). There are several people I would like to meet though, best in an one-on-one meeting over a hot chocolate or something, or some small group... three-four people other than me maybe.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Actually, Shur hasn't. :spiteful:

one-on-one meeting over a hot chocolate or something, or some small group... three-four people other than me maybe.

What do i know anyway!

When i visit Romania it looks like am gonna have to come for a month and do a tour :P

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
What do i know anyway!

When i visit Romania it looks like am gonna have to come for a month and do a tour :P

you do that

yep, i met many people from the forum :yam: but i still have some to meet including you. maybe we'll have a beer and watch football one day :spiteful: most of the people i haven't yet met live abroad. it would be nice to tour europe and drop by and visit each and every one of them :D

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Let's see ... met Ligius and Helene, Monica_b and Herr Spiegelmann, DSPawn and ... ummh ... Vllad was the last one? Jesus, I'm a bit tipsy, just came home .... someone help me there with the name :focus:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Creează un cont sau autentifică-te pentru a adăuga comentariu

Trebuie să fi un membru pentru a putea lăsa un comentariu.

Creează un cont

Înregistrează-te pentru un nou cont în comunitatea nostră. Este simplu!

Înregistrează un nou cont

Autentificare

Ai deja un cont? Autentifică-te aici.

Autentifică-te acum