Sari la conținut
Forum Roportal

Evaluează acest topic

Postări Recomandate

The very first country i visited is U.K. and that's where i am now,though i dont have any kind of indefinite plans :cheer:

I came across by bus in three blooming days ( i got horrible car sick for four months after that :cry: !! ) ...and the only thing i always wanted to see,were Austrian mountains which i heard were fab.But of course,we traveled across Austria and its mountains in the night,so...yeah,im hoping to see the Austrian mountains one day... :o:

Editat de AnnaCondor

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri
The very first country i visited is U.K. and that's where i am now,though i dont have any kind of indefinite plans :cry:

I came across by bus in three blooming days :o: ...and the only thing i always wanted to see,were Austrian mountains which i heard were fab.But of course,we traveled across Austria and its mountains in the night,so...yeah,im hoping to see the Austrian mountains one day... :P

check out my gallery and see if you'd still want to see the austrian hills :cheer:

post-21662-1166547762_thumb.jpg

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Edinburgh in Scotland is a nice place. Lots of things to see and do. Ghost walks if thats your thing, museums, shops, the castle etc etc.

They even have a volcano (inactive of course) which you can walk up. We only walked half way and that took forever as was sooo steep!

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Is a guess - China

well, kinda...actually more on the tibet side :focus:

Edinburgh in Scotland is a nice place. Lots of things to see and do. Ghost walks if thats your thing, museums, shops, the castle etc etc.

They even have a volcano (inactive of course) which you can walk up. We only walked half way and that took forever as was sooo steep!

hey guess what ?

like asia ?

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
I wouldn't know. Have you been?

:P

I've been there some time ago, but in February I'll have a round trip from Indonesia, through the phlippines and down to Australia.

cool, eh ?

a pity my camera broked down...will I have time to buy a new one until ? :doh:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
:P

I've been there some time ago, but in February I'll have a round trip from Indonesia, through the phlippines and down to Australia.

cool, eh ?

a pity my camera broked down...will I have time to buy a new one until ? :doh:

Wow - sounds like a really cool trip. Am jealous :hi:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Creează un cont sau autentifică-te pentru a adăuga comentariu

Trebuie să fi un membru pentru a putea lăsa un comentariu.

Creează un cont

Înregistrează-te pentru un nou cont în comunitatea nostră. Este simplu!

Înregistrează un nou cont

Autentificare

Ai deja un cont? Autentifică-te aici.

Autentifică-te acum