Sari la conținut
Forum Roportal
deleted

Roportal Questions

Evaluează acest topic

Postări Recomandate

Seeing as that I cant speak romanian, i need somewhere for my roportal questions which people here may be able to answer for me. If a mod thinks this should be moved to the 'important' part at the top then fair enough. ;)

Anyway, my first question is... when I was browsing the board statistics is says there are 48,247 registered members (at time of posting this) but I noticed Angel is member no 60,469. How is this possible!!?

Edit.....reply from EmmaD

EmmaD explained the reason perfectly :o: Lots of deleted accounts due to spam... that is a lot of spam :)

Thanks Emma ;)

Editat de Rogeroo

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

I think there might be another explanation here too, but I need to check with the other admins. It might be that the statistics at the bottom of the forum screen display the number of users registered on the forum. At the same time, each person registered has a member number, but that is given out also for people registered on the portal or on other sites of the network, such as timisoreni.ro, maglavais.ro, desenatori.ro etc.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Thanks for checking.

I know I have asked you this already but would write it here as well. Its about the lo-fo version of roportal. Are you supposed to be able to post replies, and new topics on the lo-fi version? As I cant seem to find any way of doing it, and have tried from different computers as well.

Apart from being a read only version it doesnt seem to do much else.

Thanks

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

I think I have asked this before but cannot remember the answer.

On my default settings I have everything showing as English once I log in. But any automated emails sent to me are in Romanian? Is this correct?

Thanks

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

well, that's why :yahoo:

it's a bug in the forum design. we need invision powerboard to solve it, unfortunately. have you deleted any unread messages? cause that's when it substracts. i still pride myself in having reached -45 at one point. :roll: :o:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
well, that's why :yahoo:

it's a bug in the forum design. we need invision powerboard to solve it, unfortunately. have you deleted any unread messages? cause that's when it substracts. i still pride myself in having reached -45 at one point. :roll: :o:

That must be what's happened, i read the preview then just went and deleted the message :o:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

I found a way of getting rid of the -1 :pardon: I just sent myseef a message and didn't open or delete it! So the figures balance now :focus:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

What's the point of silver and gold members? I can't think of any reason to separate members into categories... unless there are some sort of special priviliges i dont know about :stars:

I can understand the need to distinguish mods, but not us regular people!

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
What's the point of silver and gold members? I can't think of any reason to separate members into categories... unless there are some sort of special priviliges i dont know about :tease:

I can understand the need to distinguish mods, but not us regular people!

you wont imagine the fuss some users started after posts were recounted and many of the gold members lost that title :) so it kind of makes a difference to some people ;)

Editat de seraphimovic

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Creează un cont sau autentifică-te pentru a adăuga comentariu

Trebuie să fi un membru pentru a putea lăsa un comentariu.

Creează un cont

Înregistrează-te pentru un nou cont în comunitatea nostră. Este simplu!

Înregistrează un nou cont

Autentificare

Ai deja un cont? Autentifică-te aici.

Autentifică-te acum