Sari la conținut
Forum Roportal
chuff

Learning Romanian

Evaluează acest topic

Postări Recomandate

In addition to returning regularly to this website, what do you think is the best way to learning to (first) write Romanian fluently?

By writing the words over and over until you understand them? Reading a lot of Romanian?

What do you think?

Thank you!

~Chuff, Romanian learner

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

maybe you should try reading..you visual memory can help you rmember the word's proper writing. to give you the best advice i would have to remember how we all learnt romanian when we were children in school...i don't know if you're learning by yourself but it would be helpfull to have someone who knows romanian near you. and maybe you should also ty to write the words after dictation...good luck :yes:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Also watching some romanian tv shows, so you'll hear how a particular word is pronounced..

Then a good thing is to watch english movies.. you'll have the subtitle in romanian and the original (english) as sound to you can match enligh & romanian words / sentences

Nevertheless, having friends who spoke both romanian & english will help a lot.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

I think the best way to learn languages is to actually speak it with people who speak the lingo. Learn what you can from books/cd's/tv etc and then tske a holiday in that country. Of course to become fluent you should also go live there for a while :yes:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
I think the best way to learn languages is to actually speak it with people who speak the lingo. Learn what you can from books/cd's/tv etc and then tske a holiday in that country. Of course to become fluent you should also go live there for a while :yes:

i've learn some german from mouvies :doh:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

is a difference , german mouvie are translated all in german ( no subtitles) :) and romanian mouvies are not ;) , that means u need to find a romanian televizion where they talk and a person who translate :doh:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

I think I'll learn to read it fluently first...

:flowers:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Creează un cont sau autentifică-te pentru a adăuga comentariu

Trebuie să fi un membru pentru a putea lăsa un comentariu.

Creează un cont

Înregistrează-te pentru un nou cont în comunitatea nostră. Este simplu!

Înregistrează un nou cont

Autentificare

Ai deja un cont? Autentifică-te aici.

Autentifică-te acum