Postări Recomandate

O semnăm toţi şi o dăm anonimă, desigur :flowers:

Ce vă doriţi de la Moş Crăciun?

Eu una aş vrea o casă a mea :lol:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

Little Johnny's Letter to Santa

You must be surprised that I'm writing you today, the 26th of December. Well, I would very much like to clear up certain things that have occurred since the beginning of the month! While filled with illusion I wrote you a letter and I asked for a bicycle, an electric train set, a pair of rollerblades, and a football uniform. I destroyed my brain studying the whole year! Not only was I the first in my class, but I had the best grades in the whole school. I'm not going to lie to you, Santa, there was no one in my entire neighborhood that behaved better than me. With my parents, my brothers, my friends and with my neighbors, I would go on errands and even help the elderly cross the street. There was virtually nothing I wouldn't do for humanity! What balls you have leaving me a f**king yoyo, a lame whistle and a pair of ugly socks. What the f**k were you thinking, you fat pr**k, that you've taken me for a sucker the whole f**king year to come out with some s**t like this under the tree. As if you hadn't f**ked me enough, you gave that little qu*ff across the street so many toys he cant even walk into his house. Don't let me see you trying to fit your big fat a*s down my chimney next year. I'll f**k you up. I'll throw rocks at those stupid reindeer and scare them away so you'll have to walk back to the f**king North Pole, just like what I have to do now since you didn't get me that f**king bike. F**K YOU SANTA. Next year you'll find out how bad I can be, you FAT C**KS**KER.

Sincerely, Johnny

:flowers:

Editat de Naeema

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Asta'i Scrisoarea a 2'a ?! :flowers:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Da,pe pima a deschis-o vesperala ;)

Dar startul l-a dat Sheeva pe alt topic,acolo sa vezi creatii :flowers: :lol:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Dar startul l-a dat Sheeva pe alt topic,acolo sa vezi creatii :flowers: :lol:

Da si tu un link ... . ;)

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Ce mi'as dori eu, sincer ?... Sunt multe lucruri care nu'mi place cum le gestionez . Asa ca, mosule ... intelepciune !

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Creează un cont sau autentifică-te pentru a adăuga comentariu

Trebuie să fi un membru pentru a putea lăsa un comentariu.

Creează un cont

Înregistrează-te pentru un nou cont în comunitatea nostră. Este simplu!

Înregistrează un nou cont

Autentificare

Ai deja un cont? Autentifică-te aici.

Autentifică-te acum