Sari la conținut
Forum Roportal
deleted

Childhood hobbies

Evaluează acest topic

Postări Recomandate

I was thinking about the things i tried whilst growing up.

I remember doing gymnastics for a while but never really got on with that. I also did athletics, which i was quite good at. I also learned the piano for a little while too :think:

What did you do as a kid? Or still do now.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

I was a pretty obedient boring kid... I used to draw, read, collect stamps and play with plasticine; i would ruin some of my mom's prettiest clothes to make new ones for my dolls. That, i don't do anymore; but i still read and i bought plasticine a couple of weeks ago; i almost forgot how much fun that is. No sports for me, though; not then, not now, not ever... :o:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
My hobby was ...natural sciences !

As a kid?... :huh: Meaning... what? Chasing butterflies? Bringing stray dogs home? Ant farming?!...

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
As a kid?... :huh: Meaning... what? Chasing butterflies? Bringing stray dogs home? Ant farming?!...

Reading, and making home experiments.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

I was into sports too (gymnastics, tennis and swimming...not in this order). I liked to paint and I went to a special school for talented kids. Wow, I had a lot of fun there. I graduated from both schools at the same time. Also I really, really liked to make clothes. Not for dolls, I never liked playing with dolls but for me or friends. I tried to learn violin but I got bored. :huh:

My brother was into science too. We had tons of "pets" during our childhood (even snakes!!!). He's a biologist now.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
I was into sports too (gymnastics, tennis and swimming...not in this order). I liked to paint and I went to a special school for talented kids. Wow, I had a lot of fun there. I graduated from both schools at the same time. Also I really, really liked to make clothes. Not for dolls, I never liked playing with dolls but for me or friends. I tried to learn violin but I got bored. :doh:

My brother was into science too. We had tons of "pets" during our childhood (even snakes!!!). He's a biologist now.

:huh: :lol2: :doh:

i was a nerdy kid....used 2 read a lot& watch tons of cartoons& draw cartoon characters

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
I was thinking about the things i tried whilst growing up.

I remember doing gymnastics for a while but never really got on with that. I also did athletics, which i was quite good at. I also learned the piano for a little while too :yes:

What did you do as a kid? Or still do now.

Me too :haha:. I started doing gymnastics when I was about 6 yrs. old, but quited a few months later. I learned to play piano a bit later.

When I was a kid, I also liked to draw, collect small objects such as those old kinder toys (which were pretty rare), build stuff out of lego, plasticine, paper, etc.

I also remember being fascinated by machines, or generally objects that moved on their own. Never really built anything tho'. I wish my parents could've taught me stuff :lol2:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Creează un cont sau autentifică-te pentru a adăuga comentariu

Trebuie să fi un membru pentru a putea lăsa un comentariu.

Creează un cont

Înregistrează-te pentru un nou cont în comunitatea nostră. Este simplu!

Înregistrează un nou cont

Autentificare

Ai deja un cont? Autentifică-te aici.

Autentifică-te acum