Sari la conținut
Forum Roportal
deleted

Recycling

Evaluează acest topic

Postări Recomandate

Do you all recycle in Romania?

I am the proud owner of a special bin where the local waste disposal services collect all my used tins, cans and paper. And if I take a small trip up the road to the recycling centre I can recycle shoes amd other clothes too :P

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

good for you. this stuff is almost zero in romania from what i've seen. in the grand station we have bins separated for different types of junk. don't know if people respect what it says on them though. and that's all i've seen in bucharest anyhow

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

we have separate bins for stuff all over in timisoara. people try to respect it too. they still need to learn to squeeze plastic bottles though :pleasantry: when one bit gets full though, they put it in the next. they don't take the garbage often enough :>

and... there's only one garbage pit. so we sort it quite in vain :P

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
we have separate bins for stuff all over in timisoara. people try to respect it too. they still need to learn to squeeze plastic bottles though :) when one bit gets full though, they put it in the next. they don't take the garbage often enough :D

and... there's only one garbage pit. so we sort it quite in vain :D

No respect in Iassy, and the authorities don't give a frozen shit on recycling and protecting the environment. Obviously, the citizens don't care about this either...too bad, but that's life, we still have a long path ahead to the moment when we can call ourselves "civilized". :stars:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

We aew lucky then. The recycling truck comes every two weeks to collect our bottles and tins. We also have the centre for recycling just up the road. Our local council even sends us letters to tell us how many people are recycling in our street, and if our street needs to do better!!

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

We have different sections in the garbage things in the grand station (Gara de Nord) but there is only one bag in which they all end up...

Sad story, but most countries do not recycle as much as the uk, and developing nations probably do not recycle at all. Recycling is expensive business. You need different bins, extra workforce, to see if people respected instructions, etc.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

I think in the grand scheme of things the UK are pretty good. But I still hear stories of the recycling ending up in foreign ountries rubbish tips!

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

I was wondering today why most drinks bottles are made of plastics?? When i was a kid they were all glass. What is easier to recycle... glass or plastics?

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

i don't think the glass ones were recycled as in melted and new stuff made. they were simply collected, washed and reused. so am guessing it's hygiene reasons that lead to their replacements. not one washes and refills plastic bottles in factories.

as for the recycling process... dunno how it works, actually :)

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Creează un cont sau autentifică-te pentru a adăuga comentariu

Trebuie să fi un membru pentru a putea lăsa un comentariu.

Creează un cont

Înregistrează-te pentru un nou cont în comunitatea nostră. Este simplu!

Înregistrează un nou cont

Autentificare

Ai deja un cont? Autentifică-te aici.

Autentifică-te acum