Sari la conținut
Forum Roportal
Spring in Paris

Tell a little bit about your childhood

Evaluează acest topic

Postări Recomandate

ok,ok.i'll kick off!

My childhood...well,as i said earlier,me and my best mate i used to get cats into people's homes,just for a laugh.Problem was i couldnt really see their reaction,so we didnt really laugh ,but it was good fun.

I was very much a kid with lots of imagination.i dont remember anything that could have happened around me,which must mean that most of the times i wasnt there :crazy: but in my little world with imaginary friends and acts of courage...That was before i started school,when i was about 4 or 5 i think :crazy:

One more thing i remember well,i used to love Robin Hood when i was a child.Read the book and went out to tell my mates about a new game... :focus: it was called ''The Robin Hood game'' and guess who was Robin?!! :cheer:

There was a funny tree in the back garden of the flat,very easy to climb,so i used to be their leader,and had all the characters to climb the tree and pretend they were living in a wood (we were soo good at ignoring the cars dashing on the strees close to us ...)

And the best part was,we used to consider one of our neighbours to be the sherrif of nothingham(i couldnt make one of my friends to be the bad guy,could i?)

He was a grumpy man-very much a peasant- who's children were v.good friends of mine. And he had a vine in the back on the flat,very close to the tree ,meaning to our wood :roll:

And we were getting hungry and in need for grapes only when he was coming back from work. It was such a hard work to steal the grapes :cheer:

yeah...very good times ,i miss them :tease:

Editat de AnnaCondor

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

Myeah... finally :tease: I quit.. I must tell something about my childhood too.....:crazy: so.....

The most "interesting adventures" I had were at my grandma's place

I used to go there every summer and winter holiday... ( I still go now...but only in the summer holidays)

I used to spend most of my time with my cousins and my friends.. :crazy:

we used to have lots of fun at that time... girl%20(20).gif (we still do now...but in a different way :crazy: ) We used to play hide and seek... ( oh my God...I used to love that game.. :cheer: ) we found a lot of interesting places to hide...such as.. : bushes , old houses and so on and so far..

I remember that one night(yeah..we used to play that game at night :roll: )....me and one friend of mine , were hidden after a fence , when suddenly.... a gipsy appeared from nowhere.. :focus: now that was really scary!!!!!

I know that we ran as quickly as we could .....

~~~end of part I ... be back later :cheer: ~~~~

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

my turn

i was about 5 or 6 at that time.. yup, something like that cause i remember still being in kindergarden. the apartment block i live in had a metal door with a huge glass going all the way from bottom to top. after that came 3 steps and then you entered the stairhouse with the stairs (ofcourse :focus: ) and the elevator. there also is a backdoor. we were running around like crazy (we were kids, that's what kids do :tease: ) and i came through the backdoor into the stairhouse. was runnig, jumped the three steps and landed in front of the glass door. usualy i didn't use the nob to open the door but i pushed it open that's what i did now but being plain glass and me running very fast it gave way and i literallz flew through it and landed on the other side on my belly on top of broken glass shards. i nearly gave a neighbour lady a heart attack with my stunt. i got up, looked amazed at the broken glass on the floor and said "i'm allright" while blood was flowing out of my right arm and leg. a neighbour took me in and washed me (don't know if it was the one i almost killed :crazy: ) . i remember the water and my screams of pain. you can guess how happy my mother was when i showed up all wrapped in bandages :cheer: . since then they put reinforced glass on the door :crazy:

still have scars on my right hand to remind me of this little misschief

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

I remember as a kid thinking that if I really tried hard enough I could be Spiderman. I would throw myself at walls believing I would stick. But it nevfer worked and usually ended up being bruised. I probably should have let a spider bite me, but was too scared for that.

I also remember when I first started liking girls. I think I was around 10 and there were these two girls in my class at school who I both really liked. I could't decided which one I liked best, so i got my mum to invite them both over and I spent the day with both of them. Good times :spiteful:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

me back with another story.. lemme see... :o:

:) oh yeah that one...

so

this is one of my worst memories....but still...when I'm thinking about it.. I burst in laughter.... so...

this thing happened when I was at kindergarden....I boy seemed to fancy me a lot... but Jesus Christ... I couldn't stand him.. :crazy: he was sooooo sticky and... he followed me everywhere... :mellow: ( yuks...) one day , when

I was playing with some dolls... he came and(prepare :cheer: ).... kissed me on the cheek :blink: I know I burst in tears at the moment.. yeah.. I used to hate boys at that time.. (and I still do now! :doh: ) I know I tried to slapp him...but he was too quick...man.. I was so angry at that moment.... 8) he didn't dare to even look at me atfer that incident....

yeaaah... I'm a bad and evil girl.. :) :spiteful: I know...

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

I remember playing with a friend round the back of my house which backs onto a road. There was a pull over section and a truck with loads of sand in the back. He was throwing stones into the sand for a while and we left. Then 30 mins later there was a knock at my door, it was the driver. My friend had smashed one of his windows!! And he tried to blame me!! We were no longer friends after that.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

One time being bored in the house i took all the eggs from fridge and throw them all in my neighbour window :ermm: my mom kick my ass pretty bad ..

When u are a small girl and u see your mom putting lipstick on her lips u want too , so did I , i took one time her lipstick and put it everywhere on my face , and that was not all , on window, on walls :this: my mom came back and look at my window she got really scared , she didn't realize was lipstick she was thinked was blood , and she sad , omg now i go to jail my girl can be ded , i was sitting on sofa plaing with my cars ( when i was small i hate it dolls) :lol2:

In school ;) like in first class , i didn't wanted to go to school anymore , so i decided myself to take a holiday ;) so i lied my parents that my teacher is sick and we have to stay home 1 week :lol2: :crazy: so afther 5 days my teacher call home and ask about me :crazy: auci

to be continue :o:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

When I was about 12, I begged my parent for ages to take me to a film called Bladerunner. A sci fi film with Harrison Ford in it. Eventually they took me, but when we got there we found out you had to be 18 to watch it :friends: I was devastated, and then this year at christmas someone bought it for me :flowers: Now I will get to see it - over 15 years later!

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Creează un cont sau autentifică-te pentru a adăuga comentariu

Trebuie să fi un membru pentru a putea lăsa un comentariu.

Creează un cont

Înregistrează-te pentru un nou cont în comunitatea nostră. Este simplu!

Înregistrează un nou cont

Autentificare

Ai deja un cont? Autentifică-te aici.

Autentifică-te acum