Sari la conținut
Forum Roportal
Shadowdancer

A crazy world we live in

Evaluează acest topic

Postări Recomandate

i am sometimes shocked into silence by some of the things i read on news snippets on the internet. sometimes it's funny, sometimes it's depressing, astonishing or... whatever you want to call it.

take this for example, some excerpts from news on the cnn site, headlined 'evil' teen jailed for savage party beating. i read it because after seeing the title, i thought to myself... come on... they are probably exaggerating again... how bad can it be?

HOUSTON, Texas (AP) -- A teenager described as a white supremacist was sentenced Friday to life in prison for savagely beating and sodomizing a Hispanic boy at a drug-fueled party.David Henry Tuck, 18, was convicted Thursday of aggravated sexual assault in the near-fatal attack. Witnesses testified that he hurled racial insults and shouted "white power" while sodomizing the 17-year-old victim with the plastic pole of a patio umbrella.
Doctors did not initially expect the boy to live. He was hospitalized for more than three months and underwent 20 to 30 operations. He testified Wednesday that he remembered nothing of the assault.
Linda Cabbell, a special education teacher who taught Tuck in elementary school, said he was violent when he was as young as 9 or 10, recalling how he punched her in the eye and kicked her in the groin. Tuck was later expelled.

like.... helloooooo?

:unknw: :doh: :) :cheer:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

Funny news on yahoo earlier today

Fast-food giant KFC is advertising to aliens - it has created a copy of its famous logo so big it can be seen from space.

The massive Colonel Sanders logo sits on a chunk of Nevada desert in the US, staring up into the sky.

The company is calling the 8,129 square metre image an "astrovertisement". The location of Rachel, Nevada, was chosen because it is the UFO capital of the world.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

This news article is false, but still, a crazy world we live in for creating it:

(see original attached)

Ps: There is no professor Andersson or medical center with that name...

post-85604-1178919049_thumb.jpg

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
The americans have produced an energy drink called 'Cocaine'. Needless to say that authorities had not allowed this to happen. Story here from Sky News.

i'm sorry to hear is not aloweded ,sounds funny i'd surly try one

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Well it's a really stupid name for a drink!!

why ? how sounds orgasm ? it's on the market , sex on the beach cocktail , and the list goes on

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
why ? how sounds orgasm ? it's on the market , sex on the beach cocktail , and the list goes on

Sex on the beach and orgasms are all perfectly legal and not bad for your health. To call something the name of a potentially deadly and addictive drug is just stupid.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Creează un cont sau autentifică-te pentru a adăuga comentariu

Trebuie să fi un membru pentru a putea lăsa un comentariu.

Creează un cont

Înregistrează-te pentru un nou cont în comunitatea nostră. Este simplu!

Înregistrează un nou cont

Autentificare

Ai deja un cont? Autentifică-te aici.

Autentifică-te acum