Sari la conținut
Forum Roportal
deleted

Whats in a name?

Evaluează acest topic

Postări Recomandate

my first name comes from hebrew and it means "fiery one". it reffers to a group of angels

johnny a pet name from john wich means gracious

and andrew is derived from the greek andros meaning man.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

my name comes from the greek god dyonisos, the god of wine and merry drinking :flowers:

the second name i have - its possible meaning is "advisor" from latin, but iy might be a phoenician name of unknown origin :swoon:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

My name is derived from "Simon" (originally from hebrew), which means "he who hears".

Editat de Scythe

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

My family name, or at least the way it used to be written, assures me that I won the moon! Am I cool or what?! As for my other name... it goes from "favourite grace" (whatever that means...) to "the wanted child", "rebel" and "tons of sorrow". Sorry, the browser has spoken... :flowers:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

you won kreludor :)

and.... which one fits? :crazy:

my latin teacher had a weakness for eliade. she kept telling us the difference between apollinic and dyonisian accodring to him. one coming from apollo, the archer god of sun, shepherds etc, and being associated with light, order, justice, openness, brightness, calm, serenity and the likes; the other coming from dyonisos, merry and drunken god of wine and dance, associated with dark, entangled things, troubled mind, chaos and disturbance of order.... she kept telling me i need to go to the light side.... but they didn't have cookies there :o:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
and.... which one fits? :crazy:

I should say all of them since I have such a complex personality... ;)

Winning the moon... that's just silly; no idea what "favourite grace" means; i suppose my folks wanted me, thus here i am; "rebel"... in a pathetic-only-hair-style-related way; and i wouldn't say "tons of sorrow"... the world has bigger issues than mine.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

My name means "leader of the mobs/people", or "leader of his people".

Which means, dear Shur': it is not I who follows the trend, it is the trend that follows me :ph34r:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Creează un cont sau autentifică-te pentru a adăuga comentariu

Trebuie să fi un membru pentru a putea lăsa un comentariu.

Creează un cont

Înregistrează-te pentru un nou cont în comunitatea nostră. Este simplu!

Înregistrează un nou cont

Autentificare

Ai deja un cont? Autentifică-te aici.

Autentifică-te acum