Sari la conținut
Forum Roportal
Noonka

Golf Equipment For The Left Hand Users

Postări Recomandate

Golf Equipment For The Left Hand Users(一)

For most people , the different kind of golf equipment have satisfied their needs, but for the left hand user, they always puzzled of choosing the wholesale golf equipment , now I will share you a series of golf equipment for the left hand user.

For one of my friend who is a left hand user ,he shared me with the Left Handed Taylormade R11 Driver. He told me at first he take this clubs for the shape , which is more contemporary appearance than traditional drivers, and slightly triangular to create a modern yet classical address silhouette. And then he got the information for this Driver is designed with a new, modern-classical clubhead shape intended to suit the eye of better players, while still providing forgiveness and confidence for average players.

And my friends want to get a Fairway Wood to match his Driver ,so he went to the same website to get the Left Handed Taylormade R11 Fairway Wood . Left Handed Taylormade R11 Fairway Wood brings new technology, innovation, and aesthetics to the proud line of TaylorMade drivers. With it's distinctive white crown and black face, the R11 is one of the easiest drivers to align at address ever, while massive technological features ensure the proper fit for every golfer, allowing you to maximize distance through proper loft, face angle, and flight path customization. Activate the three dimensions to distance with the Left hand R11 Driver.

TaylorMade coming out with a set of irons to match the Left Handed TaylorMade R11 Irons and Fairways like they did with R7 & R9,that is it,the Left handed Taylormade r11 irons. It's also fairly safe to state the Japanese Marketplace may be the very first to pronounce R11 Forged Golf irons .

Left Handed TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Rescue is the latest and greatest from one of the top names in golf. The 2.0 technology engineers each club for more control, higher ball flight and an improved sound and feel and helps with more consistent and more accurate shots from anywhere on the course. This hybrid looks just as good as it plays.

Please keep your eyes on my next note .

Golf Equipment For The Left Hand Users(二)

At the first part , I have share four golf equipment items , and at this part I will also list four kinds of wholesale golf equipment for you.

Left Handed TaylorMade Burner Superlaunch Irons low profile long-iron design, engineered to help slower swingers launch the ball higher and carry it longer, contributes to a high MOI and low CG, making them easy to launch and creating a long, high and soft-landing flight.

Left Handed TaylorMade Tour Burner Irons with Graphite Shafts each have an offset inverted cone clubface that gives faster average ball speed and longer distance on shots due to the thin and fast 2.2 mm face. That revolutionary face offers increased c.o.r., and the cavity badge delivers a super satisfying feel and sound and a clean, classic look at the address.

Left Handed TaylorMade Tour Burner Fairway Wood offers more speed and power than ever before. The improved SuperFast Technology package, which is a lightweight shaft that is extra long and large clubhead, promotes more swing speed, more ball speed and more distance. This club has a bigger, more expansive clubface and the largest steel head (200 cc 3-wood) TaylorMade has ever offered.

Left Handed TaylorMade Tour Burner Driver : Dual crown and weighted power-base promote increased carry and distance. Modern head shape promotes lower, deeper and precision-placed CG for higher launch angle and lower spin. SuperFast Technology promotes increased swing speed, faster ball speed and added distance.

For more golf equipment with the lowest price , click to the next passage for my reviews .

Golf Equipment For The Left Hand Users(三)

At the last two parts , I have show you the wholesale golf equipment for the left hand users .Now I will continue to share with you .

Left Handed TaylorMade Burner SuperFast Fairway Woods is newly shaped to deliver the benefit of Dual Crown Technology

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri
Vizitator
Acest topic este acum închis pentru alte răspunsuri.