Sari la conținut
Forum Roportal
SEOcontent

Articole in Engleza

Evaluează acest topic

Postări Recomandate

I have a few openings for a person that is interested in writing articles in English for SEO content. The length of the articles is 300-350 words, with a pay of $3.50/article. Five articles are needed per day (Mon-Fri) for a total of 25 articles a week as a minimum. Subjects vary wildly and could include political topics, tech reviews, and basic history. Correct grammar is a must and a person must also have a reliable Internet connection. Payment is done through PayPal and is sent on a weekly basis. If you are interested, send a pm and I will send more details.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

I have a few openings for a person that is interested in writing articles in English for SEO content. The length of the articles is 300-350 words, with a pay of $3.50/article. Five articles are needed per day (Mon-Fri) for a total of 25 articles a week as a minimum. Subjects vary wildly and could include political topics, tech reviews, and basic history. Correct grammar is a must and a person must also have a reliable Internet connection. Payment is done through PayPal and is sent on a weekly basis. If you are interested, send a pm and I will send more details.

Hello,

I'm quite interested in your announcement and I'd like to know more about it. Could you also give me more information about the topics? Apart from the above mentioned ones, of course.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

All the best!

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Hi there, I would like to get more information about the advertised job. Could you send it(i.e. the info) at the following e-mail address: darlosan_am@yahoo.com Thank you!

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Creează un cont sau autentifică-te pentru a adăuga comentariu

Trebuie să fi un membru pentru a putea lăsa un comentariu.

Creează un cont

Înregistrează-te pentru un nou cont în comunitatea nostră. Este simplu!

Înregistrează un nou cont

Autentificare

Ai deja un cont? Autentifică-te aici.

Autentifică-te acum