Sari la conținut
Forum Roportal
The Bitch

Top 10 places to stay away from if you

Evaluează acest topic

Postări Recomandate

I don't think our beautiful country is as racist as she says it is ! She's exagerating and I find it obnoxious when people aren't objective. Romania is pretty tolerant towards muslims, even if maybe they have some prejudice against Islam, they respect and tolerate the muslim community !

Mr. Marawder i see the need to repeat myself yet again and to make clear once and for all that nowhere did I say anything about racism. Muslim IS NOT a race! How many times do I have to say it?

Why so many people associate religious discrimination with racial discrimination is beyond me.

So do not put words in my mouth.

Also I did not talk about the official position Romania has towards muslims or about government policies,rights and charters but about the opinions and sentiments of the people,people we encounter in our every day lives.

It will serve me no good (for example) if I live in a country who is officially muslim friendly but I get looks and denigrating comments from people on the street or wherever I meet them.

Maybe they have prejudice agains islam? Of course they have...not maybe.

What kind of discrimination have YOU encountered here ? None, you're just exagerating and I for one find your behavior miscreant ! :wub:

Did you grow up with me,in my house,in my family...were you present in every day of my life,to be able to question my experiences and declare that I had not encounter any discrimination? I think not.:(

Romania is one of the most tolerant countries in Eastern Europe, clearly you haven't visited this amazing place in a while ! It's evolved so much since the communist era ! Your ideas can be very wicked sometimes ! It's foolish of you to criticize Romania in such a jittery way, especially since you were born here from what I can see ! Your fake impressions and biased ideas are boundless.

I was there 2 year ago in 2008 and before 1997 I use to visit every year.Again your assumptions are incorrect.My conclusions and impressions are formed on the basis of my own experiences ,those of my family and of other muslim people that I have talked to,who either live there or visited there.

You can deny all you want what I have written in my opening statement but the truth is that most of romanian people think bad about muslims and about their religion.I don't care what official position Romania takes a country,what became clear to me are the opinions of the average citizen out there.

Editat de Naeema

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

I happened to meet an Algerian here in Romania, and he was the most wonderful person, very polite and pleasant indeed. I think we know little about them, but everyone is different, like any man of any nation.

I forgot to mention that he spoke Romanian better than many Romanians 8)

Editat de Athmy

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

What a load of pseudo-science bullshit that's spewing all over this forum.

Ok Mister or Mss. Terrorist , oh you don't like it when I call you a terrorist? Maybe I need some muslim tolerance classes (ha-ha) but when you assume that a country of 22 million people are racist because a few hundred are racist that's like me assuming you have a bomb on you because you're muslim .

If you expect to be treated with respect , treat others with respect . Another big problem with muslims , they go in foreign countries and refuse to abide by those laws by keeping those silly traditions even tho they contradict with the country laws. ( ex. go to the bank wearing a burka, wanting extra brakes at workplace to pray to your god etc. ) that and also wanting to impose your sharia law which is absolutely disgusting ( ofc not in romania that will never happen I'm talking about *cough* uk *cough* ) .

I was there 2 year ago in 2008 and before 1997 I use to visit every year.Again your assumptions are incorrect.My conclusions and impressions are formed on the basis of my own experiences ,those of my family and of other muslim people that I have talked to,who either live there or visited there.

Well hello there mr/s hypocrisy , who's assuming what?? Silly rabbit your logic is so flawed and laughable maybe that's the problem with muslims you're too sensitive to criticism .

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Creează un cont sau autentifică-te pentru a adăuga comentariu

Trebuie să fi un membru pentru a putea lăsa un comentariu.

Creează un cont

Înregistrează-te pentru un nou cont în comunitatea nostră. Este simplu!

Înregistrează un nou cont

Autentificare

Ai deja un cont? Autentifică-te aici.

Autentifică-te acum