Sari la conținut
Forum Roportal
Zoliky

Cum se traduce: There is one egg ?

Postări Recomandate

Imi bag picioru in pagina voastra, am crezut ca sunteti seriosi! Nici nu mai intru la voi. Daca nu aveam nevoie de traducere mai bine intrebam pe un site strain, macar aia sunt civilizati... M-am saturat de voi, natiune tampita.

I put foot in page you, I think that are serious! Me no enter to you. If no have need of translation more good ask on one site stranger, at least they are civil... I had of you, nation stupid.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri
I put foot in page you, I think that are serious! Me no enter to you. If no have need of translation more good ask on one site stranger, at least they are civil... I had of you, nation stupid.

I put foot on your page, I thought that you are serious! I will not enter to you. If I hadn't need a translation I would better ask on a strange site, at least they are civilized... I had rode your horse to death, stupid nation.

Scuze ca te contrazic, K0ntr0, dar asa cred ca e putin mai bine :o:.

Whatever, she is less civilized than us. She injured us. Shame on you, girl!

Editat de _Punky

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
I put foot on your page, I thought that you are serious! I will not enter to you. If I hadn't need a translation I would better ask on a strange site, at least they are civilized... I had rode your horse to death, stupid nation.

Scuze ca te contrazic, K0ntr0, dar asa cred ca e putin mai bine :eek:.

Whatever, she is less civilized than us. She injured us. Shame on you, girl!

Ma, de unde stiti atata inglish, ca ma enerveste.. eu d'atata timp ma chinui sa invat si nu m-am ales cu nimic.

I am romanian and i love my language. I spelled it good? :o:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
I am romanian and i love my language. I spelled it good? :o:

Ies dear you did gud spelling....meriti o ciocolata :eek:

Editat de Naeema

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Hai ma, ce dracului, eram si eu insinuant si voi v-ati gasit sa ma corectati...

Chiar daca ti-as perfectiona traducerea ta, Punky.

Ca e feet, nu foot.

Iar cu timpurile ai cam dat-o in bara.

Orisicat, apreciem ajutorul.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

I put picioru in your page, I thought that you are serious! No not come to you. If you do not need translation better ask a foreign website, even those are civilized ... I am sick of you stupid nation

:o: what about that?

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Vizitator
Acest topic este acum închis pentru alte răspunsuri.