Sari la conținut
Forum Roportal
roportal

Romania

Postări Recomandate

Greece Ratifies Bulgaria, Romania EU Accession Treaty

Greece ratified the EU accession treaty of Bulgaria and Romania at a ceremony attended by the presidents of the two EU aspirants.

Six EU member states are expected to ratify Bulgaria's EU Treaty of Accession by the end of the year.

Besides Greece, the parliaments of Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Denmark and the Czech Republic are expected to ratify the document.

http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=54622

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

cool link nenea admin....i couldn't acces it because i'm not a paying subscriber :spiteful: :cowboy:

anyways..lets talk about the ue.....we are a long way from reaching the level at wich western european countryes are. maybe joining the ue wil benefit us because the pressure from outside to improve ourselves will be greater and maybe things will start to be done in this country. the comisars keep sayng we are behind in areas like justice ...and because of that we are not 100% sure we will enter the eu in 2007 but sooner or later we will be a part of the comunity

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
cool link nenea admin....i couldn't acces it because i'm not a paying subscriber :offtopic: :o:

anyways..lets talk about the ue.....we are a long way from reaching the level at wich western european countryes are. maybe joining the ue wil benefit us because the pressure from outside to improve ourselves will be greater and maybe things will start to be done in this country. the comisars keep sayng we are behind in areas like justice ...and because of that we are not 100% sure we will enter the eu in 2007 but sooner or later we will be a part of the comunity

and if Ro is gonna join EU u think is gonna be a change ? :o:

i cant see the link eather

Editat de Joanna

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Well, I don't want Romania to join EU.

Instead of being better, it will probably be worse... :o::o:

what makes u think like that ? :offtopic:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
what makes u think like that ? :offtopic:

Well, to begin with, the explosion of the prices and the small salaries. What about that? :o:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

What is the latest with Romania/Bulgaria joining the EU. I have not heard anything for ages so am guessing its gonna be too late for this coming January. Anyone know?

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Yeah, right! :sorry:

Pressure will only make as fail before trying.

We are behind all areas, you know and trust me, it's better our way than their way. Don't you think than that we are a weak, small country, with no abilities, no means, but with great expectations from the West part ?!

How could you say pressure is better? Jeez, i hope you weren't serious. I truly hope that.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Vizitator
Acest topic este acum închis pentru alte răspunsuri.