osicaso

Do you want to mesure your IQ?

Postări Recomandate

ooh.. ya.. I'm normal o.O :) :( 108.. :friends:

11rgjup.jpg

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

First of all I gotta say this ain't accurate.Why ? Because before you enter the IQ test page you should be asked about your age ( some websites require age + sex, but I don't think it really matters if you're a male or female to determine your iq )

Eg: A 16 years old boy answering correctly 30/40 questions will have a better IQ score than a 50 years old man answering the SAME questions, with the same ratio ( 30/40 ). Just google it for more explanation.

Here's my result anyway ( test made at 3 am :P ):

24d28fc.jpg

I doubt Einstein did 160 at this test ( actually I doubt Einstein really did this IQ test ).

Anyway, thanks for the link, dude. :)

Editat de N1CKH0LAS

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Dude, this IQ test does not allow you to introduce your exact age and that means it can't calculate with accuracy your IQ.Doesn't matter anyway.There's no free IQ test that would accurate measure you IQ.That's why the paid ones exist :sorry:

Btw: Grats for the 119 score :focus:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Right, I have the dumb habit of not reading the whole text and not paying attention. Severe insomnia does that to you :focus:. Then yah, you're right. Thought you were talking about internet Iq tests in general. My bad. See signature :sorry:

Editat de Scythe

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

124 with the standard deviation. I couldn't solve the last puzzle...damn! :o: too many colours...

Editat de dark_light

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Creează un cont sau autentifică-te pentru a adăuga comentariu

Trebuie să fi un membru pentru a putea lăsa un comentariu.

Creează un cont

Înregistrează-te pentru un nou cont în comunitatea nostră. Este simplu!

Înregistrează un nou cont

Autentificare

Ai deja un cont? Autentifică-te aici.

Autentifică-te acum