Sari la conținut
Forum Roportal

Evaluează acest topic

Postări Recomandate

"after all, tomorow is another day!" from Gone with the wind.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

Hmm... Citate celebre ramase de la Mae West, probabil cea mai mare creatoare de citate "celebre"!

"Is that a gun in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"

"When I'm good, I'm very good. When i'm bad, I'm better!"

"- (Someone, presumably a bimbo:)Goodness, what lovely diamonds!

- (Mae West:) Goodness had nothing to do with it, dearie!"

"My left leg is Christmas and the right one New Year's Eve. Come up and see me sometime between holidays!"

Editat de florianb

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

rule number one: you do not talk about fight club!

rule number two: you do NOT talk bout fight club!

:salut:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

"You're everything I never knew I always wanted."

Fools Rush In

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Mark "Rent-boy" Renton: Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourselves. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?

trainspotting

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Al Pacino in Devil's Advocate

Monolog favorit: "You sharpen the human appetite to the point where it can split atoms with its desire; you build egos the size of cathedrals; fiber-optically connect the world to every eager impulse; grease even the dullest dreams with these dollar-green, gold-plated fantasies, until every human becomes an aspiring emperor, becomes his own God... and where can you go from there? "

Favorite quote: "Forget about it" din Donnie Brasco ... :-

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Creează un cont sau autentifică-te pentru a adăuga comentariu

Trebuie să fi un membru pentru a putea lăsa un comentariu.

Creează un cont

Înregistrează-te pentru un nou cont în comunitatea nostră. Este simplu!

Înregistrează un nou cont

Autentificare

Ai deja un cont? Autentifică-te aici.

Autentifică-te acum