Sari la conținut
Forum Roportal

Evaluează acest topic

Postări Recomandate

Title courtesy of Rogerooo. The aunt in question was supposed to be Varuna: as she put it, listen to her advice and do the exact opposite :o:

Well, if anyone feels their love life is too much for them to bear, feel free to share with us (your problems, not your love life in itself. well, not unless you're dating A... errrrm.... skip that).

PS: Please don't take this topic seriously. Seeing there aren't may people around here who'd expose their personal life to a public stampede through their intimacy, feel free to post imaginary issues. Funny solutions for funny problems.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

Dear agony aunt,

I seem to have a secret admirer at work and i dont know what to do. I get chocolates left on my desk, anonymous love letter and gifts.

I can't tell my g/f as she will go mad!!!

What can i do to stop this? :o:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Dear agony aunt,

I seem to have a secret admirer at work and i dont know what to do. I get chocolates left on my desk, anonymous love letter and gifts.

I can't tell my g/f as she will go mad!!!

What can i do to stop this? :flowers:

dear confused worker

you can always sudgest to your secret admirer to leave you money instead of chocolates and use them to buy gifts for your girlfriend :flowers:

or you can set a paint trap on your desk and whomever enters gets splashed. it wont be so hard to notice the secret admirer with paint all over her (or maybe it's a he :o: we do live in liberal times :flowers: )

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Thanks agony aunt, but a paint trap in my office could get me fired. I think I know who the admirer is. Its my boss!! She has been becoming more and more friendly recently, and with my pay review coming up i dont want to upset her.

Should I go along with it for now?

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

since yu put it this way, i say you milk your boss for all she's got :o: it's not your fault you're so adorable and after all you do deserve more money for the work you put in, don't you? :flowers:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Dear agony aunt,

I have a very very personal problem: I'm pregnant, but I just broke up with my boyfriend. He doesn't care about me anymore and I'm sure that if I'll tell him about my pregnancy, he won't care. :think:

PS: I forgot to tell you that I'm sixteen yrs old and that I go to highschool. My parents will kill me and I'm already in 2 months and a half of pregnancy. What should I do?! I'm desperate, please help me! :yahoo:

Editat de heidy_

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Dear agony aunt,

i have a special problem.. you see, i fell in love with a very handsome boy, all i think about is him. i tried to get his attention, lately i kept leaving on his desk love letters, chocolates, and so on.. i thought that flowers aren't necessary yet :think: anyway, today a friend of mine told me that he's not a boy, but a girl. i couldn't believe that, since he has a small beard ... what should i do?

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

1: Dear unprotected-sex-fan,

you are only sixteen and your boyfriend doesn't love you any more! that's what you should focus on. what's worse, at 16, than being dumped by the one you love? being pregnant is nothing compared to that, admit it. i know grown-ups consider that to be much more important, but... what do they know? the bastards forgot how it's like to be waited for after class, pretending to study at a friend's house but making hout for hours in the park instead... this is life, this is love! don't let them fool you! if this love is gone there is nothing else worth living for. you seem pretty confident about your parents killing you if they find out about your pregnancy, so i suggest you go and tell them; it could be your way out of this cruel, cruel world...

i wish you the best of luck!

2: Dear falling-in-love-joke-of-a-person,

i have to concentrate really hard not to laugh my ass out while writing this; but i am very sorry for you just as much, it must pe terrible to make such a discovery. but why be so prejudiced? why fall out of love just because you didn't get the gender right? true love is beyond that. if you are really in love, you have to stand by your feelings and not give up just because you made a compleeeete ass of yourself by falling for the last person on earth you should have fallen for. so, she is a freak! so what? freaks need love, too, and i'm sure they can give back just as much; i hope i will never find this out by myself, but you go out there and let her/him/whatever the hell that is... how you feel, and write us back to tell us how everythig went. ok?

Sincerely,

your agony aunt

Editat de Varuna

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

thanks for your advice, agony aunt.

i did as you told me do, so i bought a rose bouquet and gave it to my love.. he was very surprised, but flattered. i told him that i've fallen in love with him, and that all i think about is him... his eyes, his face. He was speechless, but i saw tears in his eyes, i'm sure of that. After this magic moment, i also told him that someone told me that he, in fact, is a she. He was simply socked, then confessed that my friend (which told me the truth) is, in fact, his.... his... boyfriend.. you have no idea how miserable i feel right now... i've already finished 3 boxes of tissues.. i can't stop crying :think: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

hello again,

I am very tempted to ask where you live, in what twisted part of this big world, so that i can make a study on it; or just never ever go there in the first place.

if you are very very certain that you are a woman - although i think you live in Mutantville for some reason - i suggest you move to another city, wait to fall for a real man with a real boyfriend.

let me know what you decided!

yours truly,

AA.

Editat de Varuna

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Creează un cont sau autentifică-te pentru a adăuga comentariu

Trebuie să fi un membru pentru a putea lăsa un comentariu.

Creează un cont

Înregistrează-te pentru un nou cont în comunitatea nostră. Este simplu!

Înregistrează un nou cont

Autentificare

Ai deja un cont? Autentifică-te aici.

Autentifică-te acum