Sari la conținut
Forum Roportal
deleted

Computer games

Evaluează acest topic

Postări Recomandate

What are you playing?

Lasrt game I was playing was Super Mario on the Nintendo DS, but it kept making me so angry because I couldn't get past one stage! So i have stopped playing it for a while! :giverose:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

Well, let's see... first real game I ever played was something called Hellbender. A sort of first person shooter, you were flying an aircraft on alien planets and had the mission to destroy certain objectives. I thought it was the greatest game ever :flirt: . Behold and be amazed. It doens't even run on my computer anymore :D

Righty... then came... Jazz Jack Rabbit 2, unless I am much mistaken :D In the vein of SuperMario, but with the rabbits Jazz and Spazz as playable characters.

Well and then... then I discovered Caesar III and Age of Empires II. Addictive :D . I also used to play Dungeon Keeper II, which I used to detension after exams (the mouse cursor was an evil looking hand, and you could slap your minions with it :roll: ). All these until a colleague of mine introduced me to Heroes of Might and Magic III... and I fell in love. I have developed an addiction for the series so it was natural that I'd move on to IV and then V when they were released (oh, yeah... I haven't finished V yet :D ). In between, there's also been a bit of Rome Total War but I got over that rather fast, though it kept me captivated for a couple of weeks. Right now I'm into Neverwinter Nights to the point that I am considering buying a new PC that would handle it's sequel :roll:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

I first found a love of computer games with a commodore 64... before PC's were even common in people's housholds :D I then moved up to an Atari where i discovered 'Elite' a space trading game. And also my favourite ever football game called Kick Off II.

The only ever game i have owned for a PC is Sim City II. Which I was never any good at. I have never own a PC good enough for fancy games. If I owned one of course I would probably be playing 'Eve' and 'Lord of the Rings Online' as both look pretty good :flirt:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Atari have move on to producing computer games... such as Neverwinter Nights :D

Have you joined your friends laying Lord of the Rings online?

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

computer games. now that's something i enjoy doing.

my first ever addiction was warcraft II. i absolutely loved that game. sadly war III dissapointed me and i only played some campaigns. played a lot of caesar III, counters strike, red alert 2 and it's seques in highschool. another huge addiction was diablo 2 lord of destruction. man, i used to play for hours and hours. heros III..another huge addiction. i still have a version of it on my computer. i don't live heroes IV and V and V doesn't even run on my comp. i like simulators so nfs underground 2 was a favourite of mine. now i have nfs most wanted but it runs very slow :roll: . i played fifa 2005 a lot and i loved the fact that i could play with rapid. i won everything with them and other teams :D. neverwinter nights..and oh how many nights i spent playing it :flirt:. i also played. rome total war was the first game to keep me up all night long up until after 4 a.m. also played medieval total war. wow, so many games and they are not all. at one point i was playing an online game that was so addictive and demanding that it messed with my sleep so of course i gave it up.

just started playing tribal wars online.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Atari have move on to producing computer games... such as Neverwinter Nights :D

Have you joined your friends laying Lord of the Rings online?

Well my computer isn't good enough. :flirt:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

My computer games list is in here, but my first addicted game was starcraft and after that railroad tycoon deluxe and now after so many years I still play those game but only for a short time :)

Editat de Edyy2us

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Creează un cont sau autentifică-te pentru a adăuga comentariu

Trebuie să fi un membru pentru a putea lăsa un comentariu.

Creează un cont

Înregistrează-te pentru un nou cont în comunitatea nostră. Este simplu!

Înregistrează un nou cont

Autentificare

Ai deja un cont? Autentifică-te aici.

Autentifică-te acum