Sari la conținut
Forum Roportal
deleted

Before the internet..

Evaluează acest topic

Postări Recomandate

What did everyone do before the internet??

I think I used the phone a lot more to keep in touch with friends. Probably watched more tv too. I know that i wouldn't know any Romanians without it :tease: Im not sure if I went out more or not, I probably did but mainly because i was younger and going out what was everyone did back then. Now I'm older I am quite happy staying in more :o:

If I was to lose the internet now I would definatley miss it. I use it for communication, shopping, research, entertainment, news, banking and probably a whole lot of other things I dont even realise.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

i read more books and played games. and watched tv, of course. now i only turn it on once in a while for background music or to watch a game.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

i read a lot... i used to finish reading a book in about 3-4 days..now my book lays in there for about 5 month now, and i haven't read a single page... damn..

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

I was thinking about this a lot today and i remembered I would spend any time at home in front of the tv - unless i had gone out for the evening. And occasionally do a bit of playstation/nintendo! Now i prob sepend more time on the computer unless Mrs R is home.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

I was learning betther in schoool :flowers:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Well I was pretty young back then. I used to waste a lot of time outdoors, sometimes with some kids from the neighborhood. Memories... :roll:

Other than that, I used to play games and watch tv more... y'know.

Now I barely get out of the house, I read more and don't watch tv unless there's some good movie on :o:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

The one thing i have noticed about people who use you internet a lot is that they rarely watch tv anymore!

Editat de Rogeroo

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Me? I wasnt really too much into reading, but if i had a book to read for school i would have easily stick to it. And TV of course :crazy:

Now its just mainly internet and films. I dont watch TV now... and i read a bit more but only when im really interested ;)

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Creează un cont sau autentifică-te pentru a adăuga comentariu

Trebuie să fi un membru pentru a putea lăsa un comentariu.

Creează un cont

Înregistrează-te pentru un nou cont în comunitatea nostră. Este simplu!

Înregistrează un nou cont

Autentificare

Ai deja un cont? Autentifică-te aici.

Autentifică-te acum