Sari la conținut
Forum Roportal
Wolfy_san

The voice of my heart

Evaluează acest topic

Postări Recomandate

HAPPINESS

How does it feel to feel? How does it feel to wake-up in the morning and feel the cold water on your face ... to smell the fresh morning air ... to see the sun rising over the sleepy city?

How does it feel to touch the door on your way out ... to see the room your leaving from ... to plan the day that its ahead?

How does it feel to talk to the person you were waiting to encounter that day ... to hear your voice in your mind ... to hear everything that she is saying ... to hear you talking to her ... to feel her breath as she is coming close to you ... to feel her lips gently stroking yours ... to feel your heart beating like mad in that instance ... to want to feel like that forever ...

How does it feel to see a smile on the street and to feel happy seeing that someone else is happy to...to hold her hand as she is putting her head on your shoulder ... to caress her hair ... to loose your self in her eyes?

How does it feel to go to sleep with her in your mind? How doe it feel to feel?

Imagine that the answer to all of the questions above is I DO NOT KNOW! Well ... in my opinion HEAVEN=FEEL! You can`t feel alive if you don`t feel! Without feeling we are just alive, waking zombies with no heart!

Remember, a smile from you, seen by a sad or confused person, can mean the difference between Heaven and Hell! So smile to your friends as much as you can, smile to your love, even if it is not close you..

SMILE BECAUSE IS A PRIVILEGE TO BEE HAPPY, BUT IS A CRIME TO KEEP IT FOR YOURSELF!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

MORE ON MY BLOG: http://love4meandyou.blogspot.com

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

I will love you

Day by day I look at you, not knowing what to do... I`d gladly give myself to you, but don`t ask for my heart... My heart is free, my heart is gone, my heart is just beside your window, waiting for you to open it, so it can enter in your life!

My heart chose to look after you, my heart chose to love you, but only you can choose to love me! Imagine that a smile from you, is like a key for me and every time you smile, a door to Heaven opens for me... You`re every word spoken will be like oxygen for me! You`re every kiss will be like a gift for me, a gift that I`ve waited for all my life.

If I was made of sand, and you were the ocean, I would dissolve myself to you, so I could be with you forever. If I were a snowflake, and you were an angel in the sky, I would fly to Heaven, just to melt myself on your lips. If I were to be the Sun, and you the Moon, I would never rest to run after you, even if it will took me 100 years, just to see you...

I will find you, and I will steal your heart, just as you stole mine the first time I dreamt of you! I`M NOT BLIND BUT I CAN`T SEE YOU. I`M NOT A FOUL, BUT I DREAM OF YOU. I`M NOT YOURS, I JUST LOVE YOU.

http://love4meandyou.blogspot.com for all my 13 storie!

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

I LOVE

My love... the one that I would run to in a second, just to get a kiss from her! The one for whom I would give my heart and soul if her will request it from me. My love is in my mind every moment of the day... to see her, I just have to close my eyes, to hear her, I just have to listen to my heart, to feel her I just have to dream.... My love...

Imagine the wind that is blowing from the trees, as being the sound of the voice that you have waited all your life to hear. Imagine the stars that are shining in the night as being the eyes you dream every night! Imagine the grass that you are gently caressing with you hands, as being the soft skin of the one you love! Imagine your heart as being a bird that flies up...in the sky above, among the stars, throw the trees, near to the grass...

My love is among all this words, hidden in the rows, in the words, in the blackness of the night, in the light of the stars, in the wings of a pigeon, in the colour of the flowers!

But when is day, and all the star are gone, or when you are in the city, and there is no grass to feel, or when there are no trees for the wind to get a voice? I am not sad, because my heart will always fly to that piece of dream in which I can feel safe...

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Hi Wolfy,

Am not sure if you know, but there is a specific section for blogs in roportal. Just select it from the toolbar above. Judging from the amount of replies here i dont think too many people are reading it here.

You may get more readers if you post in the blog section.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

A smile an a strangers face...or a thank you, from someone that I don`t know...means everything for me!

This is the reward I was looking for. :cheer:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Creează un cont sau autentifică-te pentru a adăuga comentariu

Trebuie să fi un membru pentru a putea lăsa un comentariu.

Creează un cont

Înregistrează-te pentru un nou cont în comunitatea nostră. Este simplu!

Înregistrează un nou cont

Autentificare

Ai deja un cont? Autentifică-te aici.

Autentifică-te acum