Sari la conținut
Forum Roportal
deleted

Spam

Evaluează acest topic

Postări Recomandate

I am just wondering if anyone has ever heard of anyone ever responding or buying something as a result of a spam email. I use three email accounts, and luckily as I have an unusual surname so I dont get much spam in two of them.

But one account i have gets about 100 spam emails a day. Mainly trying to get me to buy drugs or to go to a particular website to spend more money. I get great satisfaction from deleting them all, and I have started replying to some of them just to waste their time too!! (only when am really bored though!)

Someone must be buying stuff from these emails.. so own up - who is it :) ??? :lol:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

not me :lol:

am lucky that the gmail spam filter is working pretty ok. it's only once every couplde of weeks or so that a spam email actually lands in my inbox. am not even looking at what i am deleting. "delete all spam messages now" and goodbye.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Yes the Gmail spam filter is pretty good, but I still get a few each day slipping into my inbox!

Am wondering how many people are getting rich from all this spam... if at all. They say something like 80% of all emails sent are spam :lol:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

wow. that's loads.

as for you replying to take away their time... sorry to say, but those are bots sending the messages. unlikely anyone ever notices you have replied to that account :lol:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
as for you replying to take away their time... sorry to say, but those are bots sending the messages. unlikely anyone ever notices you have replied to that account :)

I'll stop wasting my time then!!

At least I had fun with that russian lady who was trying to scam me into sending her money so she could come over to live with me :lol: I wasted a good two weeks of her time :)

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

I must dig out those hot pics... that girl was hot. (the girl in the pics that is!!) I'll post a pic of her here at some point this weekend.. for Sera's benefit of course :) :lol:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Creează un cont sau autentifică-te pentru a adăuga comentariu

Trebuie să fi un membru pentru a putea lăsa un comentariu.

Creează un cont

Înregistrează-te pentru un nou cont în comunitatea nostră. Este simplu!

Înregistrează un nou cont

Autentificare

Ai deja un cont? Autentifică-te aici.

Autentifică-te acum