Sari la conținut
Forum Roportal
deleted

The Unexplained

Postări Recomandate

I saw an really good theory on the loch ness moster the other day. And that was what appears to be the monsters head could have been an elephants trunk sticking out the water. Apparently there were travelling circus's in the area from time to time. The only thing that doesnt support this theory is that no one (to my knowledge) reported any elephants that had gone missing!

Does anyone believe in Ghosts? I dont think i do, especially as have never seen anything. My own theory for ghost sightings is that moments in time somehow are replayed and what people see is actually just a repeat of what happened many years ago.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

don't believe in ghosts but i experienced some deja vu. some of them were weird because i became aware that thiat happened before and then i said what a certain person would do next. and the thing that creeped me out was that it happened just as i said it would. weird but one time experience only. the others were normal deja vu bot no predictions atached.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

don't know. i suppose ghosts don't really exist, or other entities like that...monsters, weird stuff.But i remember my mom told me once that she saw a little thing, like a dwarf or something, coming in the girls room at night, when she was a student in a boarding school.You know...it's my mum, she cant be lying, but then i cant understand what really was that.There were strange noises as well :crazy: .I'll actually ask her again when i'll have the chance and i will tell you all about it ! :)

Editat de Anna Condor

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Vizitator
Acest topic este acum închis pentru alte răspunsuri.