Sari la conținut
Forum Roportal
deleted

Where are you now?

Evaluează acest topic

Postări Recomandate

Where are you living now and how did you get there?

If you are in another country, what made you go there and how do you find it? Have you moved from the place you grew up for example, if so why?

I live in the same area that I was born in and have never really wandered too far away. But I also consider the area in England I live in to be one of the nicest places in England. Nice beaches, nice people as well as a lot of businesses so finding work is easy. I would quite happily move abroad given the chance, with my country of choice being Finland.

So what about you?? :stars:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

i live in bucharest romania in the pantelimon area. my area has an infamous reputation and there were songs written about it by local hip hop groups :stars: how did i get here? well, i was born in st pantelimon's hospital which is only a kilometer away from my block and my mom brought me home and that's it :stars: . i like my home and i wouln't mind living here when i'm older.

i thought about moving to finland too :crazy:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

I live in Los Angeles. I've been living here for about two years. Before that I lived in other countries (5 different). I moved here because I won a special lottery. US offers every year a chance for people around the word to emmigrate (legally) in the US. I had been trying to win this lottery for 8 years and then...I won it! ;) The chances to win are verry low but I was lucky.

I had always wanted to live here, I was almost desperate to get here...I have some personal reasons and I don't want to write them here, sorry. I feel great here and I can't imagine living in another country. This one is the best, at least... the best for me (of course!). :mda:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

marlboro, just don't be quarrelsome! if he likes america, that's it! degustibus non disputandum. i don't like america either, but i must get used to it. i am from suceava, romania. it is not a great town, neither a small one. that's why i like it. of course, its reputation was damaged by some guyz (i personally know a few of them) who have made some movies (pendejos, pendejos2, pendejos3) being inspired by "jackass". you know the movie. unfortunately, i couldn't watch pendejos2 and pendejos3 because the policemen are stupid:P i know, my english sux, but i think you can understand what i'm talking about:P

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

you're English is very good Darkowsky :D

I live in Satu Mare , a not too small not too big town from the N-W side of Romania . It's a peacful town , the people here are pretty friendly , but not too friendly :crazy: . It isn't the town where I was born , however , I feel alike. I was born in Hungary , you know :yahoo: , and I don't feel a special attraction to that country, maybe because the people there are so... "cold" , and they have only interests. But lets not talk about that , shall we? :)

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Creează un cont sau autentifică-te pentru a adăuga comentariu

Trebuie să fi un membru pentru a putea lăsa un comentariu.

Creează un cont

Înregistrează-te pentru un nou cont în comunitatea nostră. Este simplu!

Înregistrează un nou cont

Autentificare

Ai deja un cont? Autentifică-te aici.

Autentifică-te acum