Sari la conținut
Forum Roportal
Dani Quinn

What would you do if..

Postări Recomandate

I experienced this and it was horrible. :jester: He was a pig anyway. Sure...I told her, but she didn't believe me. :friends: We are not best friends anymore (we stay in touch) and...they are not together anymore (but not because of me!). There were other reasons...

What would you do if your lover has an accident and can't see anymore? Would you leave him/her?

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

Believe it or not, but no, I wouldn't. Not because of the loss of eyesight, anyway, though such radical changes in one's health have the nasty habit of changing a person and not necessarily for the better. I guess I'd do my best to prevent that from happening.

... if you got arrested for a crime you are not aware of and put in jail without a chance to contact anyone you know?

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Well there's not a lot I could do if that happened :mda:

What would you do if you were offered a dream job for next to no money. Would you take it if it meant sacrificing your standard of living?

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

There is no dream job without money for me and my standard of living is not anymore in my hands only. So, no definitely.

What would you do if you'll have two kids and one of them would like to stay in Romania and the other one would like to go in USA? Go or stay?

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

If I was living in romanian and one of my kids wanted to go to the US then I wuold stay where I am. It would be my kids choice to go away and I doubt would want want me following! I would hope to be settles with a job, friends etc.

What would you do if you made a really bad mistake at work costing the company loads of money and the mistake was untraceable. Would you own up?

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

if it was truly untraceable... no. i don't think they'd value my honesty over their loss. if someone else would end up being blamed, i'd probably would though... or send in an explanatory note together with my resignation... and wait for them to sue me for the money, i guess :roll:

... if a puppy on the street came following you, no matter how you'd try to make it lose your trail?

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

I would adopt him, i love puppies. Sure, i would try to find out if he has already owners.

...your favorite actor/actress would ask you out on a date? How far would you go?

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

If that happened I'd be very happy and be able to do almost everything I want to do like travel, start my own businesse etc..

What would you do if you sae one of your friends stealing from someone?

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
If that happened I'd be very happy and be able to do almost everything I want to do like travel, start my own businesse etc..

What would you do if you sae one of your friends stealing from someone?

i will do something about it..but without hurting anybody..i can't tell exactly what i'll do..cause there are so many situations

.. if you must choose between your hapiness and your duty, responsibility?

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Creează un cont sau autentifică-te pentru a adăuga comentariu

Trebuie să fi un membru pentru a putea lăsa un comentariu.

Creează un cont

Înregistrează-te pentru un nou cont în comunitatea nostră. Este simplu!

Înregistrează un nou cont

Autentificare

Ai deja un cont? Autentifică-te aici.

Autentifică-te acum