Sari la conținut
Forum Roportal
fire

are you a morning person, or a night owl ?

Postări Recomandate

so 007 are u a morning person or not ? :Pe

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

I considere myself a night owl for sure. I have big problems when I have to wake up early in the morning, but I'm ok sitting all night awake. More than that, when the night falls, I have more inspiration, I feel full of energy, but during the day I feel sleepy and moody... :hi:

I really don't know why, but I do love the night! :D

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

definitely night owl :huh:

even though i am trying to adjust my schedule, as i can't keep up with all the stuff i have to do. i used to go to bed at 4 am and wake up at 2 pm.... now it's 2 am and 12 pm.... so it's a bit better, i can get stuff done before heading to work...

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Am still a morning person.... I just cant seem to keep my eyes open much past midnight these days. TV is generally better during the night the the morning I have noticed. Plus alcahol seems to be nicer during the night than first thing in the morning :huh:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

i don't know anymore. i used to be a professional night owl but then i got a job, now i have school in the morning so staying up late doesn't quite go with waking up early. sometimes i wish i didn't sleep at all :spiteful:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

definetly not a night owl,though if really need to go out and stay up till late,i am ok with it.

im not a morning person either,as i am quite slow and sleepy,but i think i work better in the mornings that too late at night :offtopic:

Editat de AnnaCondor

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

around 30 hours. i was my latest stunt. i was at the seaside and stayed up from noon till late night next day :think: in the last 48 hours i slept only one and a half hour but i layed around in bed a little.. :offtopic:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Vizitator
Acest topic este acum închis pentru alte răspunsuri.