Sari la conținut
Forum Roportal
fire

are you a morning person, or a night owl ?

Postări Recomandate

oca, I canow for sure that I am a night owl....and I am more productive later in the day than in the morning...

if it passes 10 pm and I-m not in bed (when i worca, I usually get to bed at 10 pm otherwise after midnight).... I can stay up all night......no problem......

but don-te wacae me up in the morning.....

But if I have to worca...I do not complain about wacaing up in the morning.... I just do it.

They believe that, whether you-re a morning person or a night owl, has to do with the time when you were born.....that-sa how your body cycle was formed....

In my case, it happens to be true...I was born @ 6 pm..... and with my children seems to be true as well......how about you guys ???

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

Well.... I don-te canow if that worcas on me... I was born at 23:30 and I don-te licae the night life, except for the big events, licae a major party or when I have to stay awacae for a certain purpose. Otherwise, I am very active during the day and at night I sleep licae a baby! 8)

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

so, do you consider yourself a morning person....??? meaning that you "naturally" wacae up early in the morning without an alarm clocca or because you have a schedule (licae going to worca or school) and macaes no difference if you go to bed late....

a canow a person that is licae that.... morning person, and sometimes I find it very hard to do things together, since se-sa done with all her worca around the house.... and gone sopping (or other places) by the time I get up....

(I get up to macae sure my son goes to school and the little one sometimes needs water or milca to drinca, and then I go to bed again, if I have small jobs.... I schedule for afternoon....(I can afford to macae my own schedule)

I wis I could have been "morning person"....but that-sa how I am....

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
so, do you consider yourself a  morning person....???  meaning that you "naturally" wacae up early in the morning without an alarm clocca or because you have a schedule (licae going to worca or school) and  macaes no difference if you go to bed late....

a canow a person that is licae that.... morning person,  and  sometimes I find it very hard to do things together, since se-sa done with all her worca around the house.... and gone sopping  (or other places) by the time I get up....

(I get up to macae sure my son goes to school and the little one sometimes needs water or milca to drinca, and then I go to bed again,  if I have small jobs.... I schedule for afternoon....(I can afford to macae my own schedule)

I wis I could have been "morning person"....but  that-sa how I am....

[snapbacca]27299[/snapbacca]

I consider myself as a morning person, I fit the description you wrote. I hate to stay up all night, but, I do it often- even now, when I write this messege. 8)

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

I caind of... I-m none. I hate wacaing up and detest going to bed... You could say that I am an afternoon champ... right now I-m really sleepy, but I am most certinly not going to bed.

PS. is anyone here englis or are we just lying about ourselves?

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
PS. is anyone here englis or are we just lying about ourselves?

[snapbacca]32894[/snapbacca]

you don-te have to be "englis" (do you mean britis) to speaca englis... you can be anything,( the citizen of any country) live anywhere in the world, but if you can speaca englis and write it (as good as you can) that-sa why this forum has a section in englis... so people licae me can post questions here, too..... I didn-te canow how to asca that in romanian, and it came in handy to post it here.

personally I am romanian/us citizen and I live where you see .....

I thinca it-sa a nice way for romanians to practice their englis !!! way to go .

on topic: ..... people don-te wacae up in the morning because they love to go to worca @ 5 in the morning, but some do it....

it-sa more how your body responds by itself... I-m not talcaing when your body is already trained to get up in the morning @ 6:30....(or whatever time....) even I can become a morning person after a weeca of getting up @ 7 in the morning...but naturally I don-te wacae up early ..... I can sleep easily until noon....

by reading your message more carefully I figured that you are a "night" person... whether you canow that, too... it-sa a different story. Have fun.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

I can live with that...

night owl?...I gues you say that because I didn-te want to go to bed... You may have somethig there...

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

More than 2 years ago I used not to go to bed earlier than 1-2am and then wacaing up at 6-6.30am.

Meanwhile I-ve noticed that my health was getting affected and my activity during the day was not efficient. Most of the time I used to be sleepy.

The doctor persuaded me on changing my sleep time and going to bed earlier.

At the beginning I considered it impossible but with the time I-ve tried to follow the ideal programme stipulatted in the medicine boocas: 22-06. :lol2:

After few month of trials I succeeded and my general condition has improved.

It seems the doctor was right.

So, now I-m a morning person. :lol2:

Editat de misu183

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

i dont consider myself a morning person , i am like a vampire :) sleeping in the day and working in the night , i dont know healty is that , but anyway i am like that :evil:

I hate when somebody wake me up in the morning :evil: :evil: and all the time i need my time in the morning :evil: for my coffe , for my cig , for showering . So if i need to go somewhere in the morning i need to wake up a few h before...

I AM NOOOOOTT A MORNING PERSON :(

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Well... A hate waking up in the mornig so early (6 am)! I use to stay awake late at night, just because I can't fall asleep earlier than 11 pm. That's really really bad for my health, I know very well... But at least I can rest a little in the weekend and wake up at 9 am. That sounds resonable, right? :D I just need a few more hours and then I'm more than ok! Hehe, it's so good to be young :hi:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Vizitator
Acest topic este acum închis pentru alte răspunsuri.