Sari la conținut
Forum Roportal
deleted

Roportal Questions

Evaluează acest topic

Postări Recomandate

you wont imagine the fuss some users started after posts were recounted and many of the gold members lost that title :crazy: so it kind of makes a difference to some people :lol:

Weird. If there was a special area for silver member or gold members then i could understand it. People whinging over lost post count or arguing over who posts the most is common in most forums ive seen!!

Is there anything after gold?? For say 10,000 posts?

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri
Weird. If there was a special area for silver member or gold members then i could understand it. People whinging over lost post count or arguing over who posts the most is common in most forums ive seen!!

Is there anything after gold?? For say 10,000 posts?

nope :crazy:

there are some real advantages that come with post numbers. you have more storage space on your profile but i think that stops growing before you reacj silver or gold status so those titles i think are mainly honorary

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
How does the stars rating system work on here. How many people need to rate a topic before it appears with stars?

one is enough. i was the only one who rated this topic and as you see it has 5 stars because i gave it 5 stars. and then the stars shown will be the average of the stars given by each user. same goes with member profile stars

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Thats weird cos I have rated topics and nothing has happened.

I have dropped from a 5 star user to a 4 star one! I must have upset someone somewhere!

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Creează un cont sau autentifică-te pentru a adăuga comentariu

Trebuie să fi un membru pentru a putea lăsa un comentariu.

Creează un cont

Înregistrează-te pentru un nou cont în comunitatea nostră. Este simplu!

Înregistrează un nou cont

Autentificare

Ai deja un cont? Autentifică-te aici.

Autentifică-te acum