Sari la conținut
Forum Roportal

Postări Recomandate

joey tempest had lovely green eyes. however, i didn't notice them until i read an issue of the german bravo magazine and they had an article about.... ex-stars. or rather, singers who left their bands and went on to solo careers. joey tempest's was an utter failure :D but what drew my attention to him, was the fact that the magazine called him 'the european version of jon bon jovi' :)

texas - say what you want

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

Ok, I kept "chip"-ing for too long; it's just that... most of the songs posted around here seem to be somehow connected to certain sentimental issues in my life, which i find too cheesy and sometimes rather kinky to mention...

But this time I'll post something... and it's not good: Texas was one of my highschool classmate's and up to a certain extent friend's favourite band; he died just before graduation; bone cancer.

Rolling Stones - Paint It Black

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

I don't want this topic to stop flowing so, even if I have no memory on Rolling Stones I will post another song. Sorry, Varuna. :flowers:

Bon Jovi - Living on a prayer

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

hmmmmm.... looooong evening of calling in at the local radio station to request this song. i soooo desperately wanted to tape it! and all i had was a cropped version with commercials spoken over :flowers: me in the seventh grade, staying up past midnight, with only the lights of the radio on, with my finger on the 'record' button... and then... it came! :flowers:

the reason for all this was pretty simple. first band i ever fell in love with. first tape i ever bought for myself. a pirate version of crossroads, then 5000 lei worth, and the idiots had cut bed of roses and livin' on a prayer off of it :flowers: meanwhile... i got the entire discography in mp3's and nearly all albums on original cd's. we've come a long, long way together :cheer:

dido - white flag

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

This was Dido's first song that I liked. i learned the lyrics and I have it on my computer under the category for 'break up music' :flowers:.

Tina Turnet ft. Rod Stewart - It takes two

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Creează un cont sau autentifică-te pentru a adăuga comentariu

Trebuie să fi un membru pentru a putea lăsa un comentariu.

Creează un cont

Înregistrează-te pentru un nou cont în comunitatea nostră. Este simplu!

Înregistrează un nou cont

Autentificare

Ai deja un cont? Autentifică-te aici.

Autentifică-te acum