Sari la conținut
Forum Roportal
Mallorca

Being British / American

Evaluează acest topic

Postări Recomandate

You are going to fill this topic in, not me :o: What makes you british / american, what types of actions/gestures/expressions?

Drinking tea? Eating @ McDonalds (american)? Being extremely polite? Using nigga instead of coloured person? I want as many cliches as you can come up with!

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

The british like talking about the weather. If you dont know how to start a conversation - start by bring up the weather subject. Especially with older people!

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Americans will say "have a nice day" a lot :yahoo:
and most of the time they smile without a real reason ....is called false smile.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
and most of the time they smile without a real reason ....is called false smile.

This is a cliche. It's not false most of the time, they are just more relaxed and friendly than Romanians (or other nationalities). :blink:.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
This is a cliche. It's not false most of the time, they are just more relaxed and friendly than Romanians (or other nationalities). :P.

how many years did you live in usa and were?

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
This is a cliche. It's not false most of the time, they are just more relaxed and friendly than Romanians (or other nationalities). :P.

americans relaxed hehe,i don`t think so.the stress is higher in us then in romania a poor country.regarding friendly ....they are very friendly ....sometimes only.cheap food and gasoline is their best friend.lol

btw i worked as a manager at four seasons and ritz carlton hotels in chicago before my spinal cord injury.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Creează un cont sau autentifică-te pentru a adăuga comentariu

Trebuie să fi un membru pentru a putea lăsa un comentariu.

Creează un cont

Înregistrează-te pentru un nou cont în comunitatea nostră. Este simplu!

Înregistrează un nou cont

Autentificare

Ai deja un cont? Autentifică-te aici.

Autentifică-te acum