Sari la conținut
Forum Roportal
Anna Condor

New Year's Eve Resolutions !

Evaluează acest topic

Postări Recomandate

Come on! I want to see some onest people here, :focus:

What do you really want to do starting 1st of January? What do you want to change,and mostly...how long do you think its going to last?? :tease: 3...5 weeks,or are ye a bit more perseverent than me? :crazy:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

:focus: are you...smoking????

Editat de AnnaCondor

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
I have been for a while - for not for much longer :crazy:

I hope u will manage to quit...u know,bad health and money thrown on the window :tease:

To find Peace again.. and that includes looot of things...

May you do indeed! :focus:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

hmm..i would like to finally travel abroad. don't really care as long as it is abroad. like angel said i would like to meet some people from roportal as i just realised that my shrunken list of people to see just got larger.

it would be nice if i would pass all my exams but that seems quite hard..so it would be very very nice actualy

let's see..well..try to live life to the fullest. i've given up stuff like exercise more, eat healthier food, sleep less and stuff as they usualy don't last for too long if i have the feeling they are imposed in some way. and if i make them resolutions i will definetly get that feeling :spiteful:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

my new year's resolution is not to make resolutions, since apparently i never keep them. however, i sort of made a couple. not quite new year's eve resolutions, since the thoughts have been buzzing around my head for a while, but... well, i seem to have made up my mind these past few days. still, i'd rather keep them private. otherwise they really turn into resolutions and that will make me not keep the first resolution, not to make any.

does this thing make any sense to anyone? :think:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Creează un cont sau autentifică-te pentru a adăuga comentariu

Trebuie să fi un membru pentru a putea lăsa un comentariu.

Creează un cont

Înregistrează-te pentru un nou cont în comunitatea nostră. Este simplu!

Înregistrează un nou cont

Autentificare

Ai deja un cont? Autentifică-te aici.

Autentifică-te acum