Sari la conținut
Forum Roportal

Evaluează acest topic

Postări Recomandate

I know some of you here like reading, so tell me what you have been reading. What was the last book you read? Did you like it? Would you recommend it?

I usually take at least 6 months to read a book, as read very irregularly. The last book I read was 'The Taking' by Dean Koontz. I enjoyed it, but felt a little disappointed by the ending. Is a story of alien invasion and occupation, and tells the story through one womans eyes, whilst she fights to protect the children of the town she is in.

Generally my fave type of book is thriller/horror/mystery type of genre, so the next book i eventually read will be another Dean Koontz one as I have more books of his I haven't read yet!

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

the last book i read and could have any relevance to you would be fight club by chuck palahniuk. i liked it in romanian and i bet it's good in english too. i recommend chuxk palahniuk as an author if you like dark books about twisted people. i mean the guy tells you all sort of stuff like how to make napalm :beee: read suffocation by him too. it made me laugh. and the books are pretty short so you can read them fast.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Thank. Next time I look to buy some books I will look for it. I see it's the book that the film was based on which I saw quite a few years ago. Was a strange film, so prob be a strange book too! :beee:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

My last book in english was "The horse whisperer" by Nicholas Evans was a nice book , it is a mouvie too , but i didnt see it

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

I think i have seen some of the movie, but not much at all.

What's the best book you have ever read. For me it is probably Firestarter by Stephen King. It's the book which started me reading again after about a 10 year absence from reading anything! After I read that one I wanted to read more.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Now i'm reading a book in english.. "the shadow of the wind" by carlos Ruiz Zafon...it's interesting so far.. But my favourite book is "Murder and punishment"..or something like that, by Dostoievski. It's ... simply great.. I love it!

Now i'm reading a book in english.. "the shadow of the wind" by carlos Ruiz Zafon...it's interesting so far.. But my favourite book is "Murder and punishment"..or something like that, by Dostoievski. It's ... simply great.. I love it!

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

My last books belong to Philip Yancey,wich is quite good.

First book i read was called 'the Jesus i never knew' and then i got another one called 'what's so amazing about grace?'

Now i am reading a study of Yancey on the old testament,under the name on 'the Bible Jesus read' .

I really want to read Chronicles of Narnia soon. I'll let you know when i will :stars: (im a veeeeery slow reader)

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

at the moment I'm reading Amos Oz - The Black Box (I don't know if it's the same title in English, I just translated it from Romanian) - i like it. it's an epistolary novel which unfolds the narration of a love story which happened in Israel. fascinating since i don't know much about the Jews and Arabs...there are some comparisons between this two people. i am thinking about reading the History of the religions (again a Romanian title translated in English) by Mircea Eliade, a Romanian writer. it's quite a hard to read book and it has 3 volumes (aprox. 1200-1400 pages). i'm not sure i will read it all, but some parts definetly.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Creează un cont sau autentifică-te pentru a adăuga comentariu

Trebuie să fi un membru pentru a putea lăsa un comentariu.

Creează un cont

Înregistrează-te pentru un nou cont în comunitatea nostră. Este simplu!

Înregistrează un nou cont

Autentificare

Ai deja un cont? Autentifică-te aici.

Autentifică-te acum