Sari la conținut
Forum Roportal
Crusher

Lb. Engleză

Postări Recomandate

doamna profesoara, eu sunt la nivel de incepatorul incepatorului! Dati si meditatii particulare? Ca io chiar am nevoie :)

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

doamna...pot sa ma inspir de la matale pt ora de franceza???

ca la mine la clasa... e cam vraiste...fiecare vorbeste ce vrea, en francais of course :)

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

cu meditatiile e mai grele, dar daca ai nelamuriri posteaza ici :)

but of course, mademoiselle le professeur :focus:

clasa mea... nu vorbeste :huh:

fac si eu ce-mi trece prin cap :)

am luat-o cu colinde ca-s de sezon si eu am invatat mult pe texte de melodii, cautand cuvinte, expresii, etc.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
am luat-o cu colinde ca-s de sezon si eu am invatat mult pe texte de melodii, cautand cuvinte, expresii, etc.

same here :giverose:

i can't listen to a song without knowing what they say.

that's why i listen only English, French, Spanish and Italian music...and sometimes German :D

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
I see !!! Only six years ago ??? Wow !!!

I have a rather hard time remembering

I have a hard time remembering, sounds much better.

I personnaly don't think so... ''rather'' is used in british quite a lot,which is(for me anyway)the true 'english' one should learn.So if you 'd ask me, ''i have arather hard time ...'' is 100% corect and sounds much better than the american version :D

:flowers:

Scuze dna profesoara,m'am bagat si io ca musca in lapte ,da' nu m'am putut abtinea :o:

Can i join your class? :o:

Editat de AnnaCondor

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Heeeeelp- me please! :P

Am nevoie de o traducere pe care "Google"-ul meu refuza s-o faca...

Ma poate ajuta cineva? :P Textul,e cam lung dar...eu,il postez...poate... :P

Sun Conjunct Mercury: This person's spirit, ego, image of self, and sense of aliveness is always connected and fused together with their thoughts, intellect, and communicative activity. Both parts are prominent in their psyche.

Sun Trine Saturn: This person's spirit, ego, image of self, and sense of aliveness is somewhat in harmony with their part of mind that is disciplined, respectful, and solitary.

Sun Trine Node: This person's spirit, ego, image of self, and sense of aliveness is in harmony with their karmic goals, and best direction of evolutionary growth.

Moon Sextile Mars: This person's emotional nature, moods, feelings, and caring tendencies has much opportunity for growth, exchange, and harmony in relation with their will, energy, activity, and aggressive, assertive tendencies.

Moon Square Neptune: This person's emotional nature, moods, feelings, and caring tendencies is irreconcilably in conflict with their intuitive, spiritual, compassionate, psychic nature. Adaptation is required by both sides.

Mercury Trine Saturn: This person's thoughts, intellect, and communicative activity is somewhat in harmony with their part of mind that is disciplined, respectful, and solitary.

Mercury Square Uranus: This person's thoughts, intellect, and communicative activity is somewhat in conflict with their individuality, desires for change, and tendency to go against social norms.

Adaptation is required by both sides.

Mercury Trine Node: This person's thoughts, intellect, and communicative activity is always in harmony with their karmic goals, and best direction of evolutionary growth.

Venus Trine Saturn: This person's creativity, tendencies for affection and calmness, and relationship needs is in harmony with their part of mind that is disciplined, respectful, and solitary.

Venus Square Uranus: This person's creativity, tendencies for affection and calmness, and relationship needs is irreconcilably in conflict with their individuality, desires for change, and tendency to go against social norms. Adaptation is required by both sides.

Mars Square Jupiter: This person's will, energy, activity, and aggressive, assertive tendencies is irreconcilably in conflict with their enthusiastic, faithful, wise, expansive, spontaneous nature.

Adaptation is required by both sides.

Jupiter Sextile Neptune: This person's enthusiastic, faithful, wise, expansive, spontaneous nature has opportunity for growth, exchange, and harmony in relation with their intuitive, spiritual, compassionate, psychic nature.

Jupiter Trine Pluto: This person's enthusiastic, faithful, wise, expansive, spontaneous nature is always in harmony with their destiny, and capacity to transform the self and the outer world.

Neptune Sextile Pluto: This person's intuitive, spiritual, compassionate, psychic nature has opportunity for growth, exchange, and harmony in relation with their destiny, and capacity to transform the self and the outer world.

Sun in Taurus and 11th House: This person's spirit, ego, image of self, and sense of aliveness is practical, often skeptical and stubborn, and loves serenity and inner peace. Most often this manifests in the area of life dealing with the future, life goals, and association with friends and groups.

Moon in Aquarius and 7th House: This person's emotional nature, moods, feelings, and caring tendencies is very progressive, erratic, revolutionary, idealistic, humanitarian, inventive, and desires individuality. Most often this manifests in the area of life dealing with personal relationships and intimacy.

Mercury in Taurus and 11th House: This person's thoughts, intellect, and communicative activity is practical, often skeptical and stubborn, and loves serenity and inner peace. Most often this manifests in the area of life dealing with the future, life goals, and association with friends and groups.

Venus in Taurus and 11th House: This person's creativity, tendencies for affection and calmness, and relationship needs is practical, often skeptical and stubborn, and loves serenity and inner peace. Most often this manifests in the area of life dealing with the future, life goals, and association with friends and groups. This is a major aspect of their psyche! Mars in Aries and 10th House: This person's will, energy, activity, and aggressive, assertive tendencies is very forceful, energetic, direct, courageous, and seeks adventure and challenge. Most often this manifests in the area of life dealing with career, social stature, and destiny. This is a major aspect of their psyche! Retrograde Jupiter in Capricorn and 6th House: This person's enthusiastic, faithful, wise, expansive, spontaneous nature is very industrious, practical, disciplined, and works for solitude and personal integrity. Most often this manifests in an independent, backward, introverted manner, and in the area of life dealing with work and feeling talented and useful. It is difficult for them to express this part of themself.

Retrograde Saturn in Capricorn and 7th House: This person's part of mind that is disciplined, respectful, and solitary is industrious, practical, disciplined, and works for solitude and personal integrity. Most often this manifests in an independent, backward, introverted manner, and in the area of life dealing with personal relationships and intimacy. This is a major aspect of their psyche! Uranus in Leo and 2nd House: This person's individuality, desires for change, and tendency to go against social norms is proud, gregarious, dramatic, dignified, and desires self expression. Most often this manifests in the area of life dealing with self image, self worth, and material security. (This bit plays only a minor part in their psyche.) Retrograde Neptune in Scorpio and 5th House: This person's intuitive, spiritual, compassionate, psychic nature is very penetrating, suspicious, introspective, and desires to transform and remove outer masks. Most often this manifests in an independent, backward, introverted manner, and in the area of life dealing with finding joy, pleasure, and creative expression.

Pluto in Virgo and 3rd House: This person's destiny, and capacity to transform the self and the outer world is very analytical, critical, modest, helpful, and works toward perfection. Most often this manifests in the area of life dealing with communicating to and receiving from the environment. It is easy for them to express this part of themself.

Retrograde North Node in Virgo and 3rd House: This person's karmic goals, and best direction of evolutionary growth is analytical, critical, modest, helpful, and works toward perfection. Most often this manifests in the area of life dealing with communicating to and receiving from the environment. It is easy for them to express this part of themself. :)

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Nu ma astept;doar sper...

Eu,daca as fi cunoscut limba,l-as fi tradus altcuiva....

Mi-ar fi facut chiar placere...imaginindu-mi,simtind...bucuria respectivei persoane.

Dar,nu-i nimic...asa,invat engleza...fortat.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Nu ma astept;doar sper...

Eu,daca as fi cunoscut limba,l-as fi tradus altcuiva....

Mi-ar fi facut chiar placere...imaginindu-mi,simtind...bucuria respectivei persoane.

Dar,nu-i nimic...asa,invat engleza...fortat.

Nici nu credeam ca nu e tradus textul inca de marii stiutori de limba britanica.

Sint adevarate talente pe forum insa nu prea sint si caritabile, asta nu e traditie romaneasca.

Inteleg ca poate n-au cunostinte de Astrologie si textul este plin de cuvinte tehnice fara care nu are sens traducerea.

Speranta nutreste flacara vietii !

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Cam degeaba iti traduce ca trebuie interpretatsa de cineva astrolog..dar ca sa sti ce inseamna ..

Aquarius = Varsator

Pisces =Pesti

Aries= Berbec

Taurus= Taur

Gemini =Gemenii

Cancer =Rac

Leo =Leu

Virgo =Fecioara

Libra =Blalanta

Scorpio =Scorpion

Sagetariu=Sagetator

Capricorn=Capricorn

Iar trine ,sextile si alea reprezinta pozitia in grade .ale orbitelor planetelor ..si a soarelui si luni ..

deci trebuie si harta ..

Partajează acest post

Link spre post