Sari la conținut
Forum Roportal
deleted

Sum up your year

Postări Recomandate

What was 2006 like for you?? Good, bad or ugly?

For me it was exhausting, exciting, heartwrenching and very very tiring but overall good. I saw new countries, met new people. I made new romanian friends :cheer: as well as some english ones too :ok: I even got married which I never ever thought I would do, but was all worth it in the end.

Next year?? Who knows what's in store!!?

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

this is has been far the most amazing year for me and still has the potential to end in an amazing fashion. i actualy felt i lived. there were ups and there were downs both lived almost to the extreme, but overall this year counts as a good one in which i learned a great deal about myself and the world around me. a year for romance, disapointments, many surprises, lots of people, some even friends. i have a lot of things to remind me of this year, and i hope that this one is only the first in row of many to come :cheer:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

ohhh this year was a great one!

I never thought i will ever have such a great year!

I managed to accomplish a lot of things...good things. I past my 12 grade exams,finally I have a driver license, I have a job(great job I

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

:spiteful: Mhmmm,i've had quite a good year i think,had loads to learn from others...had dissapointments as people do have... i've got to go home and see my family for two weeks and a half,wich was cool :resent: (i got stressed really stressed ,but it doesnt matter anymore)...and I've also learned to be more on my own since last year (more independent-i mean)wich is sort of good.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

hm... tough one.

on the outside... better than 2005 in some ways. professionally and financially mostly. and i sometimes feel like an arsehole for complaining because of that. also on the plus side of things, there was an accomplishment i suppose i should be proud of and yet another international experience.

on the inside... a calmer year on interpersonal level... what struggles there were, they were the aftermath of 2005 so it's yesterday's snow really. the big plus here is a big thank you to my guardian angel; an unforgettable august night; and some dear friends. the big minus goes to my more and more pregnant lack of enthusiasm, appreciation, trust, faith, hope and will to change. a lesson i should've learned and i constantly fail (though that is not such a good thing; wanting to pass is) and a promise i keep making to myself... and breaking. and i hate promise-breakers.

i know i didn't make much sense, but bear with me. i honestly do know what i am talking about, it makes perfect sense to me :spiteful:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

2006 was a very good year for me :cheer: , started kinda bad but it end really good :D and i hope for next year to be a betther one :D

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Vizitator
Acest topic este acum închis pentru alte răspunsuri.