Sari la conținut
Forum Roportal
@anyry

Why do people watch soap operas?

Evaluează acest topic

Postări Recomandate

CAUSE THEY HAVE 'NO LIFE'.

cuz its possible and impossible at the same time!

because its entertaining,it helps to release stress

They're drama filled. Something you like to watch but dont want to happen to you

because they have nothing else to do

I only watch one, and it is becomes like you know the people and you are concerned about what happens to them. It is called Coronation Street, and I got hooked on it while living in England

Because the show's are addicting and some people like the story line to the show's and the character's.

Because they are interesting--not always realistic, but interesting none the less. I've been watching Days of our Lives off and off for over 30 years. I can always figure out pretty quick what's going on.

Editat de sarah n.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

Hopefully, the soap operas got better since I was a kid. Back then, they were awful, always predictable, with simple storylines and false tears.

If nothing else, they are still predictable :santa2:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Soap opera regurgitate the same stories over and over again. i dont watch them myself, and really cant stand one called Eastenders in this country. I just switch off if ever i come across it.

But one persons torture (namely soaps) is another persons entertainment!

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

that is a very good question.. :focus: , especially if we talk about people who watch 'coronation street' in UK a soap that started in the 50-60ies(correct me Roo ,if i am wrong).It is sad to know people might have died ,being sad that they will never watch another episode again :tease:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

But one might learn from other's drama :P

No, really, as long as soaps are realistic, I don't care. Correct me if I'm wrong, but PrimaTV (there, in Romania) used to broadcast a series that was really catchy. Pity I can't remember the name.

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Creează un cont sau autentifică-te pentru a adăuga comentariu

Trebuie să fi un membru pentru a putea lăsa un comentariu.

Creează un cont

Înregistrează-te pentru un nou cont în comunitatea nostră. Este simplu!

Înregistrează un nou cont

Autentificare

Ai deja un cont? Autentifică-te aici.

Autentifică-te acum