Sari la conținut
Forum Roportal
@anyry

Favourite quotes

Evaluează acest topic

Postări Recomandate

"Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor." -  Sholom Aleichem 

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

“Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this thing must be attained.” —Marie Curie

• Upvote 1

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

- Dr. Seuss

• Upvote 1

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

crave a love so deep, the ocean would be jealous.

• Like 1

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Every person that we let ourselves care about is just one more loss somewhere down the line

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

People 
are not 
rain 
or 
snow
or autumn 
leaves;they 
do not 
look 
beautiful 
when 
they
fall

— Nav K, By Bodies of Water

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

"I am an excitable person who only understands life lyrically, musically, in whom feelings are much stronger as reason. I am so thirsty for the marvelous that only the marvelous has power over me. Anything I can not transform into something marvelous, I let go. Reality doesn’t impress me. I only believe in intoxication, in ecstasy, and when ordinary life shackles me, I escape, one way or another. No more walls." – Anais Nin

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

'' 

you say all lives matter but you blame chinese people for the virus. you say all lives matter but you call people from pakistan the P word. you say all lives matter but you hate muslims. you say all lives matter but refuse to help refugees. you say all lives matter but you don’t believe trans people are real. you say all lives matter but you frown upon immigrants trying to start a better life for themselves. you say all lives matter but people on benefits are scum. you say all lives matter but refuse to help people that suffer with addiction because “they did it to themselves”. you say all lives matter but people with mental health issues are attention seekers. you say all lives matter but women who wear revealing clothes are sluts. you say all lives matter but children can’t have opinions. you say all lives matter but fat people are disgusting. 

don’t you dare say all lives matter when you clearly don’t think they do."

• Like 2

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Creează un cont sau autentifică-te pentru a adăuga comentariu

Trebuie să fi un membru pentru a putea lăsa un comentariu.

Creează un cont

Înregistrează-te pentru un nou cont în comunitatea nostră. Este simplu!

Înregistrează un nou cont

Autentificare

Ai deja un cont? Autentifică-te aici.

Autentifică-te acum