Sari la conținut
Forum Roportal
Shadowdancer

music makes the world go round,

Evaluează acest topic

Postări Recomandate

Am trying to find out who sang the song... then can post the lyrics!

The only non english singing artist I listen to is Karen Zoid who is South African. She sings in Afrikaans, and English also. Sometimes both in the same song!

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

amazinlgy, this is the first time i post here. amazing indeed as i probably drove some people nutts with my ramblings about music :roll: guess i'll answer some of the questions posted ahead.

last live gig i went to was on 29th november when travka held a club concert. cool as always but they didn't play jump (sorry deni, guess they weren't in the mood for jumping) the last song i downloaded was cemetery gates from pantera. i heard it alot in club a every time i went for a good headbanging :kisses: and finaly decided to check it out in the privacy of my own room.

christmass songs aren't exactly my thing but i don't run away from them. i like the one with "the weather outside is frightfull" oh and carol of the bells which i had in a cool version played by savatage.

non english singing artists.. well, apart from all the romanian bands(roger got a taste of them too) there was rammstein, which i still didn't put back on my computer, and a finnish band called turmion katilot. some kind of industrial rock combined with electro and stuff. sounds intersting. i also have some french songs by noir desir and louise attaque

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

It's kind of off-topic..but..please, help.. Who sings the song with money makes the world go round, the world go round, the world go round.. I can't find it, and I like it..

On.. i'm addicted to music :spiteful:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

OK Dani... is it an old song or a new song? R Kelly has done a song called this but I have not heard it. There is also a rapper called 'Scarface' who did a song call this. And if my memory serves me correct there is also a song called this in the musical 'Cabaret' :P

Hope this helps :jester:

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
OK Dani... is it an old song or a new song? R Kelly has done a song called this but I have not heard it. There is also a rapper called 'Scarface' who did a song call this. And if my memory serves me correct there is also a song called this in the musical 'Cabaret' :P

Hope this helps :jester:

That's it...in the musical... does anyone have it?... i would really apreciate it if you would share it with me :flowers:

Editat de dani_quinn

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Ok... I feel better :P

Do you like classical music? like... Mozart, Bach, Chopin? I really love Ciprian Porumbescu's Balad for violin and orchestra

Partajează acest post

Link spre post

Creează un cont sau autentifică-te pentru a adăuga comentariu

Trebuie să fi un membru pentru a putea lăsa un comentariu.

Creează un cont

Înregistrează-te pentru un nou cont în comunitatea nostră. Este simplu!

Înregistrează un nou cont

Autentificare

Ai deja un cont? Autentifică-te aici.

Autentifică-te acum